Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default SUGGESTION: Remove or change "kill" and "top20 gang" Missions (or change reward)

The Alley missions that you have to kill 1-3 other players are very difficult to do if you are not a hitman. Last game I managed to do so (focused only on strenght and attack power), but now, I only die. I suggest removing this mission OR maybe create bots (just like in the virtual gangs) that shows up from time to time in raves, with low power, so to increase non hitman chances to get this mission done.

The Top20 gang missions is also very difficult. I was lucky last time that I managed to get into a good gang and we made it to top 10, but this makes the game very difficult to most players. I suggest removing this mission OR change it to a easyer mission such as being part of a gang with X amount of points.

For both missions, if not removing or changing it, i would suggest the reward to be a less important and game changing reward. 10000, 15000, 20000 stats points are very valuable, specially since now we are losing a lot of stats points by being killed in the raves almost every game day.

Hello,

The alley missions are not mandatory to complete in order to play the game. They are like a "bonus" that you can get after leveling up. If you find them hard to finish(plot twist: they are not hard at all) then just skip them. Trust me, you can win top 1 respect without those 10k stats from that alley mission which requires 1 kill.

If you really insist on finishing the alley missions where you need kills, just make a multi account(of course, this means buying a VIP) and then you can kill your multi account since the multi will see the main account raves.

Top 20 gang mission is probably one of the easiest alley missions. If your gang cannot reach top 20, all you have to do is ask a gang leader from top 20 to invite you for 10 seconds in order to finish the mission. Most of the players are doing that.

How about making bots with low power to go into raves and serve as victims?

This is a good idea that was already "proposed" by the game manager, but I guess it will take a while to be implemented by the developers.

Hello,

Creating bot accounts and make them available to hunt in raves is kind of complicated system. It was already announced and proposed on forum by our Game Owner already. So, if our developpers can implement it, we can have it some day.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z