Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Body Guards

Lightbulb Body Guards

Suggestion.
    Like in real life of crime, if we could hire "Protection", a Body guard for X amount of money or credits, so when we go in Clubs and we meet a hunter, the hunter kills our Body guard.
    Hunter could get a kill count, but no stats... or get something like "money that the body guard had on him", or an item, or anything...
    This Protection/Body guard would last either X amount of time, or until he gets killed. And you could hire him like after certain Level (11 or 12...).

Example in game. Im a bussinessman, and I finished University class for Hunters, and I can not make limit to my Clubs. So there is NO chance I can ever in this round go rob again without getting killed and its only TC day 20.
    (I dont hunt, I only build stats so I can protect my Districts and do Street fights)

So why you took that class ?! I mean if you are playing for any medal as a BM you should never take HITMAN course .

Those courses are made like that for a reason ... If hitmans can't set up a limit and you as BM want to behave as a hitman you will have to follow the same rules as they do.

Hope this helps !
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 05-10-2022 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    So why you took that class ?! I mean if you are playing for any medal as a BM you should never take HITMAN course .

Those courses are made like that for a reason ... If hitmans can't set up a limit and you as BM want to behave as a hitman you will have to follow the same rules as they do.

Hope this helps !
    Yeah ... I f....d up didnt read the fine print. Also, as a bussiness man I cant take bussiness man course.
    But I still think Body Guards is a good idea
    Last edited by Mazuma; 05-11-2022 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazuma View Post
    Yeah ... I f....d up didnt read the fine print. Also, as a bussiness man I cant take bussiness man course.
    But I still think Body Guards is a good idea
    Bodyguards will suffer a change once we introduce SABOTAGE !! Also this type of bodyguard would work on a longer , much longer round, which might become reality in the near future . Depending on how fast I can move

Thank you for responding bro