Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default I can't beat someone even with 36k respect, me 90k

Hello,

I Am bussinessman, so I don't know if I should attack people much. But i figure it should be safe to attack 36k only... Is that because <50k there is protection? So I ended up in hospital, i read nothing about this in guide. And I don't think he was hitman! My stats: assault power 45510, I had full hp/full stamina! Weapons: colt m4a1, nano fiber combat jacket. And I pretty sure I attacked first also, as I entered when he was already there! I can't kill any people, they always get me, even a lot of lower respect, which isn't all, but I figured I should be so far ahead to be fine... As you unlock better weapons through leveling... I Am banker level 6 and I have problem progressing, I need 200k respect and one power to *60k, but even my most difficult jobs give me nothing... I tried virtual gangs but same, didn't find gang yet :/ It is extremely slow to rank up at this point!
    Last edited by empleat; 05-25-2022 at 10:24 PM.

Hello empleat,

Respect does not make any impact on assaulting someone. You have assault power on the right side of the page which is calculated over your stats and equipments.

So, as much as your strenght is higher, your assault power might increase faster.

And you receive respect from money, from donations, from inventories etc. All of them shows your respect higher but your assault power stays lower. If they do not have money or points on their accounts, all the respect they have might be coming from stats.

And majority of their stats might be on strenght. In this case, they have more chance to win against you on a fight.

Additionally, you must have HP to increase your chance on assault. If you have less than 50 HP, you even lose against players with lower assault power than you.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

Yeah I know as I said: I have 45k assault power! Well but how anyone with so low respect could have better stats than me? As he will be capped at lower level! I had full hp = 76!!! I also spend money in hospital for strength and were in gym 2 times/day. I don't think they could have better stats, or I cannot explain it!

I increased my strength substantially I have like 83k now, but it has next to 0 effect on assault power :/

BTW how do I level up, it is impossible now, I get like 30 power increase per job! Yet I need 60k in any power, it will take forever!!! I Am reading through the guide and don't see anything else what I can do.

Also can I discern VIP user from their icon in the club?
    Last edited by empleat; 05-25-2022 at 10:20 PM.