Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: REMOVE RAVE LIMITS AND REDUCE THE STATS WON FROM 1v1 TO 0.05% for wounded and 0.01

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes remove limits

50 46.30%
  • Keep the game as it is

58 53.70%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

yes man,good idea
    good idea

back g.a. with stats good ideia

Sou contra tirar limite, isso pra quem joga pelo celular vai acabar tirando o game dessas pessoas. Deixem com limite mesmo

Good afternoon, I am against removing the raves limits, but if there is a possibility to return the names of the clubs, you can proceed with the removal of the limits.

@beby: in any decision you must take in consideration the pros and cons. So lets see the "cons" for each profession: you say yourself: "even the hitmans consider this is wrong for them"; "i guarantee you that top hitman will be 600 kills"; all other professions are against at getting killed more then they are already doing now. Basically no character wants this change. Even you as admin admits is wrong. So why the thread? Why the poll? Just to do a change in game? Just to see how we handle the change? Just because we played so long with limits?
    P.S.: absolutely nobody gave 1 single good "pros" for this change. I didn't said that this change should be done or not ( I still stay true to my believe - "Don't even try to help") - but this thread has no point since everyone is somehow against the change. You as admins know it, you just look for a "escape goat" with this poll in order to implement it (in case it goes through, you can blame the players: "you voted yes").

Pros:
    - Playing as hitman u will have more opportunities to try to kill people (even tho will be harder to actually kill).
    - No hitman player will loose less stats during the round (since stats loss decreased considerably).

Cons:
    - As hitman will be harder to make kills, since stats gain are way less.
    - As non hitman you will spend more credits to leave hospital.

In any case crew already said they will adjust other stuff to fit this changes.

In general, my personal opinion, it has been too many rounds with same stuff over and over, try a change for at least 1 round just to see how it goes and to have some diff playstyle wont harm. If the change is bad for someone, just skip the round and wait the conclusion if the changes are good or bad overall. If they are bad iam sure admins will revert.

One single different round for hitmans wont destroy the game, we have seen changelogs from several past rounds to everysingle profession, but never for hitmans. As I said, if you dont like the changes and dont want to waste time with a different round, just skip it. If they are good they will stay and you adapt yourself, if they are bad they will be reverted.
    Last edited by Nect; 06-08-2022 at 04:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alina View Post
    @beby: in any decision you must take in consideration the pros and cons. So lets see the "cons" for each profession: you say yourself: "even the hitmans consider this is wrong for them"; "i guarantee you that top hitman will be 600 kills"; all other professions are against at getting killed more then they are already doing now. Basically no character wants this change. Even you as admin admits is wrong. So why the thread? Why the poll? Just to do a change in game? Just to see how we handle the change? Just because we played so long with limits?
    P.S.: absolutely nobody gave 1 single good "pros" for this change. I didn't said that this change should be done or not ( I still stay true to my believe - "Don't even try to help") - but this thread has no point since everyone is somehow against the change. You as admins know it, you just look for a "escape goat" with this poll in order to implement it (in case it goes through, you can blame the players: "you voted yes").

Razvan .... I think , I mean like always you are basically reading between the lines and understanding what ever you want. I already explained why the poll and and who wants it. Not only that but the change is something players have been asking for at least 2 years but these are things that I do not have to report to you.

I could've made the change without making the poll, and yet I am here talking to players about their concerns and I WILL BE CONSIDERING CONCERNS FROM PLAYERS THAT PLAY THE GAME not those that just made an account 2 weeks ago and VOTED !!

Clearly the poll has 1 main question, the removal of limits but this will come with other changes since as I said Hitmans will have issues making kills vs VIP players , so interactions like HITMAN vs Hitman will be quite different from Hitman vs Pimp , stats wise.

I know the Pros and the Cons, and I wrote one or 2 here but again, one reads what one wants and understands even less.

I guess those that came up with this brilliant IDEA should come here and explain why they came to me and asked for the change, or did they do it and again maybe we just skimmed the posts??? Btw most YES VOTES are old players and not all hitmans ! Food for thought ! My vote is not something important so please do not consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by CompcK View Post
    Good afternoon, I am against removing the raves limits, but if there is a possibility to return the names of the clubs, you can proceed with the removal of the limits.
    this could be on the table if rave limits are to be removed .. Again this change would not be coming alone. We must make sure players won't be suffering from it.

+1 pls GA back

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    this could be on the table if rave limits are to be removed .. Again this change would not be coming alone. We must make sure players won't be suffering from it.

Decrease the hospital exit to 1 credit, this dying 100 times to decrease 1 credit is not a good idea, I would be spending more to leave the Hospital than using it on important items, let's think about gameplay and forget about billing!