Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: REMOVE RAVE LIMITS AND REDUCE THE STATS WON FROM 1v1 TO 0.05% for wounded and 0.01

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes remove limits

50 46.30%
  • Keep the game as it is

58 53.70%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

sou contra tirar o limite nas raves, porem uma mudança seria interessante, se caso tirar o limite seria bom o item de hp ser vendido pore creditos, igual aos itens de reforço de treinamento e esconder pontos de gangue, para nos players creio que seria bom

Quote Originally Posted by GORDINHOBOLOLO View Post
    sou contra tirar o limite nas raves, porem uma mudança seria interessante, se caso tirar o limite seria bom o item de hp ser vendido pore creditos, igual aos itens de reforço de treinamento e esconder pontos de gangue, para nos players creio que seria bom
    We already have an item for this. Blood Transfusion

The stats reduction is too big. 0.05%? Lol, it could be 0% it wouldn't make any big difference at all. I'm for removing the limits but stats loss should stay the same. There should be any penalty for dying. So my vote is: "just keep the game as it is".

I see that people are voting without giving a good explanation for their choice. I'm sorry, but saying that you want to robb like a robot without any kind of interaction with other players is not a valid reason in my opinion. Tell me another online game(browser based or not) where there is literally no interaction between players. There are games where the attack is just "write nick and attack". How would you feel if we had such a feature in TheCrims? At least here the game gives you the ability to run when you meet a player in rave that wants to attack you.

The harsh truth is that, unfortunately, our community is pretty small and no matter what change the crew will make, removing limits, adding sabotage, districts, university, 40/52/120 days etc, the final standings will be exactly the same, no matter what. People that are finishing now in top 5 will still finish in top 5 with limits removed and people that are finishing top 100 will still finish top 100, they will not suddenly fall in top 200. People that are buying or not VIP/credits right now, will not suddenly stop/start buying them after a certain change. For every 10 players that are stopping because of a certain change, there will be 10 that will come back so the number of the player will be the same. How do I know this? Because this is what's being happening since round 100. Tons of changes and we have the same number of players online(yes, we had a big increase during Covid but that was because of the lockdown, nothing else).

Instead of totally denying an idea that might make the game a bit more dynamic and MAYBE bring back more players, you are just voting against it for the simple fact that you don't like to lose stats. Can't you guys read? Beby said the stats loss will be ****ing reduced 100 times. This means you will need to be hit 100 times in 1 TC day to lose the amount of stats that you are losing right now in 1 SINGLE HIT. I'm sorry, but this is plain retarded. Plus, if the idea is not working and people are totally against it after we tried it for 1-2 rounds, then they can remove this change and that's it, you can be happy again. Yes, it seems to cost more credits, but this can be adjusted as Beby said, the change will be adjusted so it can be convenient for all the community, not only for hunters.

One thing that I see nobody realizes is that right now, because literally everybody including their grandmas and their multis have a limit to their rave, when the game generates the raves list it will not have a large poll to choose from so if you somehow don't put a small limit on your rave then your rave will be visible for almost every hitman and you will be constantly attacked and you will lose tons of stats. If the game will have to choose 20 raves from a poll consisting of 1500 raves then you might be safe all night.

Also, I see people complaining that they cannot finish the alley missions or the task for the strength training because they don't find people to kill(because everybody has a limit of course) and they are just being hit by hunters when they hunt. Now you have a solution for this, without limits then it will be pretty easy to find people to kill in order to finish those tasks.

At the end of the day, we must all realize that this game includes more types of gameplay, not just the robbing one. Yes, you might not like the other types, but we have them implemented. Personally, I like to play for top respect and I would play almost every round for top respect if I would have time, which means this change will not be suited for my playstyle because I will have to run non stop while I'm robbing, but I want to try it to see how it is. I don't give a **** if I get hit and I lose 100 stats. But if I somehow cannot down my respect to put a limit and I get hit 2 times and I lose 100k every hit, then I will get mad. Think about it.

Since the voting seems to be 50-50, I think we need to find a middle ground so everybody can be happy. How about this :
    1) the limits remain but you cannot manually set a limit. You must choose from a dataset, something like : max 100k, 500k, 1kk, 2kk, 3kk, 5kk, 10kk.
    2) bring back GA with stats since it seems a lot of people want it back, even those that voted against the limits removal
    3) reduce the percentages for single attacks so people will lose less stats but to a balanced amount, not a very low one since we will still have limits
    4) reduce the cost of hospital exit and give more private cares to VIP and lvl UPs.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeNukem View Post
    The stats reduction is too big. 0.05%? Lol, it could be 0% it wouldn't make any big difference at all. I'm for removing the limits but stats loss should stay the same. There should be any penalty for dying. So my vote is: "just keep the game as it is".

Clearly it will not be 0,05 ... As I said before and probably I will have to repeat myself many times, this change will be implemented with other 2 or 3 big changes that will try to protect both parties involved.
    The stats loss will clearly be different... I do think hitmans should lose more stats when hit by a hitman for example

I voted no, as I am a slow ass mobilephone player, but the idea at all isn't necessarily bad, you'd just have to finally make the site responsive designed, as on mobile, it is nearly to impossible killing someone for the chapters or level 13 :P I wouldn't also mind, being in hospital more often, but the releasing time should be adapted to 7-10min.

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    I voted no, as I am a slow ass mobilephone player, but the idea at all isn't necessarily bad, you'd just have to finally make the site responsive designed, as on mobile, it is nearly to impossible killing someone for the chapters or level 13 :P I wouldn't also mind, being in hospital more often, but the releasing time should be adapted to 7-10min.
    I ve reduced the hospital time by 50 % last round I think , how much is it now?