Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: REMOVE RAVE LIMITS AND REDUCE THE STATS WON FROM 1v1 TO 0.05% for wounded and 0.01

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes remove limits

50 46.30%
  • Keep the game as it is

58 53.70%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove limit +back gang attack

I'd say that 99% of players complain about ''HITMANS''. On top of that, there're already tools in the game which already provide a lot of benefits that these HITMANS or top players can take advantage of, and usually it does, such as hiding their stats. Now, it's in discussion to remove rave limits. Honestly, it looks like this game is just made for top players or the ones who buy VIP stuff. Imo, that's the main reason why this game isn't so crowed and nice as it used to be. A point that I'd like to mention is that I think it would be more reasonable if every ''normal'' player could be able to use a secondary account, because the feeling is that even if you want to make an effort to get somewhere in this game, you can't since you're always way behind, and it isn't fun at all. A game should be made for the majority of the players, ''normal'' ones as you said, and for those who just want to have fun in the first place. It just seems like more and more this game just goes the other way around. Lastly, these ''normal'' players generally won't be here in this forum and won't vote in this pool. However, if so, they would most likely vote on the second option. Anwyay, for me, this move is just a bad move as well.

Good luck anyways

Do you guys even read the whole post? The stats loss will be also HEAVILY REDUCED. Which means you will lose 10 times less stats than what you are losing right now. It's not like they will just remove the limits and keep the stats loss like it is right now...

As a hitman player i would approve this change 100%
    As a top internation player, the only thing im afraid is when i have to play on cellphone... It will be hard because its almost impossible to escape.
    Anyway lets test it at least.

Quote Originally Posted by MyPotato View Post
    it will be impossible to play on my cell phone, as I usually play (considering that with the limits, when someone enters the rave I get beaten)…

true but the idea is to make the loss of stats VERY VERY SMALL ... i actually think you would lose less stats without limits.

Remember we will still keep all other protections, the VIP one, the nr of hits between players limit

Quote Originally Posted by FelbS View Post
    I'd say that 99% of players complain about ''HITMANS''. On top of that, there're already tools in the game which already provide a lot of benefits that these HITMANS or top players can take advantage of, and usually it does, such as hiding their stats. Now, it's in discussion to remove rave limits. Honestly, it looks like this game is just made for top players or the ones who buy VIP stuff. Imo, that's the main reason why this game isn't so crowed and nice as it used to be. A point that I'd like to mention is that I think it would be more reasonable if every ''normal'' player could be able to use a secondary account, because the feeling is that even if you want to make an effort to get somewhere in this game, you can't since you're always way behind, and it isn't fun at all. A game should be made for the majority of the players, ''normal'' ones as you said, and for those who just want to have fun in the first place. It just seems like more and more this game just goes the other way around. Lastly, these ''normal'' players generally won't be here in this forum and won't vote in this pool. However, if so, they would most likely vote on the second option. Anwyay, for me, this move is just a bad move as well.

Good luck anyways

Even without VIP and the bonuses it gives a " good " player could make level 13 ... I do not know what level you reached but I can't agree with you here !

The POST is not about the VIP so please keep the vote and the comments related to the main idea of the post. TY

Hellow everyone,

For the people who hates to lose stats, it is fine.
    Also, for the people who complains about not being able to find victims in raves, also it is fine.

However, the people who will de every time will complain more and they will have to spend more credit to release from hospital. So, we have to find something to make it acceptable for them as well.

For the people who plays without credits and vip, we should reduce hospital time as well. So, for everyone, in my opinion, it should be 5 real minutes / 20 game minutes.
    Jail time should be kept same since hunting and killing is an option of player.

And regarding spending credits for release, we can keep it as it is for this round.

For the future, maybe we can make some discount. For example, first 100 hospital release 10 credits. Next 100 hospital releases 9 credits. and after 500 releases, you will have to use 5 credits which will be the minimum release cost.

Please note, if such feature is applicable, numbers can change.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

It will be so funny MASE With 120 deaths because playing only on phone

Quote Originally Posted by MASETHESUPERSTAR View Post
    It will be so funny MASE With 120 deaths because playing only on phone
    The nr of deaths is not important ... I guess he would prefer dying 100 times and losing 10 k stats than 10 times and 100 k stats loss. No ?! hahaha

Seems like the developers of this game want to make use of every single cashgrab method they can think of. Expect to die around 40-70 times per round to blatant botters that dodge bans every round anyways, on top of that get ready to spend credits on the private care item because 25 you get from VIP wont be enough.

A lot of players play on their phone while at work/traveliing so there will literally be zero chance to escape. Interesting how the devs want to cater to ~15 players that play hitman.