Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by VASCO View Post
    At least this time he edited the reply for a better written one, more polite.
    Kudos to the GAME OWNER, respect the players, really.

Man I will keep it simple just for YOU . I respect those who respect me and the game ... I hope that helps you !! So If you think I will not answer you the same way you answer me you are mistaken.

I am quite aware why some people post on forum , and it is not to help the game it is just to create problems even tho they do not understand the game nor do they understand how the INTERNET works , at least this is how I understand the current situation.

You can chill I can guarantee you I do respect my players and there are many who thank me on a daily basis.... but again you need to show respect to get it !

NOTE: Vasco, I wonder in your experience as a gamer how many times did you actually talk to the game owner regarding your LAG .... I bet 0 !!!

Quote Originally Posted by hybridz View Post
    ok since you're not receiving complaints from EU let me tell you, the game is completly lagged, its horrible to play , u get constantly stuck on raves , stamina bar doesn't move sometimes which causes ODs ... sometimes seems impossible to kill/run from someone in a rave/mansion, it sucks if you want to fast rob ... it's very frustrating

Gm,

Yesterday with a mega event did you have lag ?!
    I am asking because as I said before I did receive a clip with how the game was performing !

Please let me know