Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Threaded View

Default important (gw and gang delete trust problem)

hi all..

first problem deleted trust;
    my gg leader ''X'' . he leading us has a trusted ''Y Player'' issue with a player in our gang in the past, so Y deleted 1x account trust gang membership a few days ago!
    and as the remaining 13-14 people, we will lose this season because of 1 person, where we robbed for days and played for top gg.
    Do you think this is fair?
    I'm someone who plays for gang and ranking every season, u can check my profile (LeonBG). I seriously decided to consider quitting the game. because I'm really tired!

HOW CAN ANYONE DELETE A Trust GANG MEMBERSHIP when the Trust member can't donate to the gang? IS THIS NORMAL TO YOU?

u need to change this system as soon as possible and a new one should be added instead of securely deleted members. Your rights must not go!
    15+ seasons in a row and I'm really fed up! You can check the time I spent in the game each season. I'm over 60+ hours this season for now.

second problem gw time...
    gw takes half an hour. other gang leaders just stare at the screen. Leaders with high online time like me and myself have to wait for other gang leaders.

for these two reasons;
    The secure membership account joined the gang leader's account should not interfere with the gang and gw waiting times should be shortened. I highly recommend them

Also, gang leaders' accounts shouldn't be locked during gw days. He can neither accept rob , no kick members from the gang and not invite new members.
    Last edited by LeonBG; 06-19-2022 at 08:34 AM.