Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Default important (gw and gang delete trust problem)

    hi all..

    first problem deleted trust;
    my gg leader ''X'' . he leading us has a trusted ''Y Player'' issue with a player in our gang in the past, so Y deleted 1x account trust gang membership a few days ago!
    and as the remaining 13-14 people, we will lose this season because of 1 person, where we robbed for days and played for top gg.
    Do you think this is fair?
    I'm someone who plays for gang and ranking every season, u can check my profile (LeonBG). I seriously decided to consider quitting the game. because I'm really tired!

    HOW CAN ANYONE DELETE A Trust GANG MEMBERSHIP when the Trust member can't donate to the gang? IS THIS NORMAL TO YOU?

    u need to change this system as soon as possible and a new one should be added instead of securely deleted members. Your rights must not go!
    15+ seasons in a row and I'm really fed up! You can check the time I spent in the game each season. I'm over 60+ hours this season for now.

    second problem gw time...
    gw takes half an hour. other gang leaders just stare at the screen. Leaders with high online time like me and myself have to wait for other gang leaders.


    for these two reasons;
    The secure membership account joined the gang leader's account should not interfere with the gang and gw waiting times should be shortened. I highly recommend them


    Also, gang leaders' accounts shouldn't be locked during gw days. He can neither accept rob , no kick members from the gang and not invite new members.
    Last edited by LeonBG; 06-19-2022 at 08:34 AM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Important points are mentioned. There is no safe donation, but there is the obvious mistake of deleting and downgrading. Not replacing deleted members is a big mistake anyway, someone leaving mid-game can trash a season's work that needs fixing. I don't know if it would be a problem to shorten the time for gw, but the points given with limits according to power can be adjusted for virtual mobs gw and game speed can be reached without waiting for the other side for gw. That's why our friend LeonBG talked about good things and suggested things to be taken seriously to improve the game. The gw issue, the trust issue, and the gang credibility issue should definitely be fixed.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeonBG View Post
    hi all..

    first problem deleted trust;
    my gg leader ''X'' . he leading us has a trusted ''Y Player'' issue with a player in our gang in the past, so Y deleted 1x account trust gang membership a few days ago!
    and as the remaining 13-14 people, we will lose this season because of 1 person, where we robbed for days and played for top gg.
    Do you think this is fair?
    I'm someone who plays for gang and ranking every season, u can check my profile (LeonBG). I seriously decided to consider quitting the game. because I'm really tired!

    HOW CAN ANYONE DELETE A Trust GANG MEMBERSHIP when the Trust member can't donate to the gang? IS THIS NORMAL TO YOU?

    u need to change this system as soon as possible and a new one should be added instead of securely deleted members. Your rights must not go!
    15+ seasons in a row and I'm really fed up! You can check the time I spent in the game each season. I'm over 60+ hours this season for now.

    second problem gw time...
    gw takes half an hour. other gang leaders just stare at the screen. Leaders with high online time like me and myself have to wait for other gang leaders.


    for these two reasons;
    The secure membership account joined the gang leader's account should not interfere with the gang and gw waiting times should be shortened. I highly recommend them


    Also, gang leaders' accounts shouldn't be locked during gw days. He can neither accept rob , no kick members from the gang and not invite new members.

    For me this is more than normal and OK ! You are fed up with what ?! You are not the 1st who has this issue and you wont be the last !
    As a leader you should know who to trust before you give trust to someone in your gang.... Reminder this is a game where you should not trust people that much. Things are made like this to take absolute power from leaders because after 15 years , not seasons , I've seen many things that were more problematic than what you are complaining about. So, no nothing will change there, there is a reason for it !!!

    HOW CAN ANYONE DELETE A Trust GANG MEMBERSHIP when the Trust member can't donate to the gang? IS THIS NORMAL TO YOU? - I honestly do not understand this one .... If you as leader gave him trust , he can delete the trust, HIS OWN TRUST THAT IS. IF HE DELETED OTHER TRUSTS THAT IS A BUG AND SHOULD REPORT IT TO SUPPORT VIA TICKET .

    Now point nr 2 ...

    When you give trust to a person he can do what ever he wants on your account, It means that he can delete your gang , spend your credits IF you allow him, sell all your drugs and so ON . Once you give him trust he has control of your account. If he does something to brake the rules your account and his will be banned.
    If he deletes your gang , IT IS YOUR PROBLEM because you and only you decided to give him TRUST ! So again , here nothing will change.

    Gang wars Issue : Again here the time required for a GW is there to give people time to contact their gang and prepare for the actual war. If that is too much it can be reduced for sure.

  4. #4

    Default

    hi admin,
    sorry but not normal... The name of 1 person in the gang is written. secure membership name is not written in gg.
    Therefore, the behavior of the safe member should not negatively affect the gang. because the remaining 14 people are having problems because of 1 person. the other 14 people waste time, money and effort... If this action harms a single account, I will give you credit, but it also harms the rest of the people.

    I'm telling you this not just for this season, but in general.

    While even permission to use credit is requested between main account and trusted account, secure account can delete trust other people from the gang

    Thank you for giving the gw right as well.

    Also, the part "The season should be a little longer, at least 60 days" I wrote last December when the season was 40 days. and the fact that the game was later increased from the 40th day to the 52nd day shows that I have the ability to foresee some situations
    I don't think I'm talking nonsense about gang-related issues and I think my opinions should be taken seriously.

    Of course, this will not be because I said it, but I am just expressing my own opinion.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,326

    Default

    Again ... I think you do not understand how TRUST works ...

    Read RULE 1.

    If you do not trust that person to DO right by you , why give him trust ?!
    Secondly as a GANG LEADER you should trust 100 % those to whom you give TRUST in your gang.
    This is why we have gangs like this , if not I would have left them like they were 40 rounds ago. The idea of these type of gangs is to work as a family... If you give trust to strange people just to make numbers , well I am sorry but as a leader that is your problem.

    They can only screw with you one round .. this is how you learn. You should be happy there is no more milk in the game. At least you did not wake up in the morning with 0 stats on your account.

  6. #6

    Default

    No, look, this is the situation you don't want to understand. Why do I have to be responsible for the secure membership of those accounts when I am responsible for 15 people including myself?
    When the secure membership is given, even the loan expense is asked, "Are you sure", but it can harm the gang, delete trust , delete gg etc.

    I'm not saying for this season but I think you should change that for future seasons...
    If you look at the ranking as a gang, very few people play...

    when we take this season as an example now... other trusts time, effort and money of the remaining 14 people was stolen because of 1 person's "secure account"
    Like I said, I'm not thinking of myself here.

    It's still your decision to intervene in such events, you know, but it seems wrong to me. it may come right to you no problem

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    600

    Default

    Hello LeonBG,

    You gave leadership to your friend. And your friend gave trust access to his friend. As I explained you earlier, if a top player needs trust to play for top, a top gang leader also may need a trust to lead a gang. He cant stay 24/7.

    So, this has no problem with deleting trust. What you are asking here, it is like we remove all gang options for trusted people? For what reason? Just because you did not like the way it is?

    This is the life of TheCrims. You must get used to it. People betray each other. People f0ck each other and people ruin the game of others.

    So, if a trust has an option to f0ck his account as trust, like removing buildings, cancelling invest, etc., same trust must have an option to f0ck his gang as well.

    You say, it is not his gang. THEN YOU SHOULD NOT GIVE HIM LEADER. If he was the leader at the time when his account deleted trust, that means this is his gang. I consider it based on leadership. So, your friend (whoever the leader was) must have been more careful when giving trust.

    And if he gave trust to a person like this, he should have warned you and avoided this situation. It is not under our responsibility if your trust screws your game. This is how trusted system work and we do not plan to change it.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

  8. #8

    Default

    ok no problem. The system can continue to stay in this way.
    I just expressed my opinion and it was not accepted

    You can delete the thread if you want.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeonBG View Post
    ok no problem. The system can continue to stay in this way.
    I just expressed my opinion and it was not accepted

    You can delete the thread if you want.
    hehehe ... there is no need to delete the thread man ! You can express your opinion no problem what so ever about any feature of the game. We are here to explain to you why it is like that.
    The Crims as a game has a risk ... you need to know whom to trust.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    The Crims as a game has a risk ... you need to know whom to trust.
    You're right, but I'm not one to do this all the time. The 21st season I played in a row is over
    we came second gg because x player was 1x trust deleted

    I just gave an opinion. not accepted, no problem
    Hoping for more intrigue...

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •