Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Round 147 Changes !!

Hi gangsters,

As you might have seen on Beta, Sabotage is there to be tested so the faster you guys give us feedback on it the faster we will be able to implement it.

After the raves poll I think we could easily make the change but it will take a little bit of time because as I said before is not just removing the limits some other changes must be made in order to balance things.

That being said these are the changes for this round

Pimp changes

• Hookers will be 10 % cheaper at level 2 reaching 30 %

Game changes

• For the moment we have removed the fast recovery Item
    • Special trainings are now disabled for multies
    • 50 .000.000 stocks will now be added to the stock market day 35 and 40 as well.

NOTE : In the newsletter we have a change to TALKING STONE THAT WE HAD TO REMOVE DUE TO AN ISSUE WITH THE HOOKER FORMULA . We will fix it for next round !!!

Keep up the feedback boys and have fun !!!

Bebynho

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Hi gangsters,

As you might have seen on Beta, Sabotage is there to be tested so the faster you guys give us feedback on it the faster we will be able to implement it.

After the raves poll I think we could easily make the change but it will take a little bit of time because as I said before is not just removing the limits some other changes must be made in order to balance things.

That being said these are the changes for this round

Pimp changes

• Hookers will be 10 % cheaper at level 2 reaching 30 %

Game changes

• For the moment we have removed the fast recovery Item
    • Special trainings are now disabled for multies
    • 50 .000.000 stocks will now be added to the stock market day 35 and 40 as well.

NOTE : In the newsletter we have a change to TALKING STONE THAT WE HAD TO REMOVE DUE TO AN ISSUE WITH THE HOOKER FORMULA . We will fix it for next round !!!

Keep up the feedback boys and have fun !!!

Bebynho

Motorcycle gang robbery needs to increase the bonus, this is one of the big problems that you may not be paying attention to, as it reduced the number of rounds by almost 3x, this robbery would have to give at least 250% more bonus than that the way it is. Or the pimp will not be looked upon well.

When I say 250% more bonus I mean 250% more hookers