Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Feedback - R147

Lightbulb Feedback - R147

Hi there!

Quick feedback:

(A) I really think with how low the numbers of players are currently comparing to the old days, you guys really need to remove respect limit from raves and please never ever add it again! because its killing the game! no fear excitement for the robbers and no hunt thrill for the top killers. A little more explanation: Because as a top killer myself there is a lot of time that i found myself hunting for 1 hour and half and i only saw 3 player playing top respect and the other were other Hitman's! This makes the game so much boring for Hitman's!

(B) Relations protections should be added again! which will help more hitman teams to compete and help reconcile the relations between top killers and top respect players.

(C) Remove the super training feature! In the old days: top country or international respect players, valued and appreciated top killers because they are the ones who pumped them in the end of the round for full stats!

Now they can just hide in their little limited respect raves, and wait for day 40 to do a training that gives them 75% or 50% of the stats of a top killer who been grinding from day 1, which is totally not fair, and pass level 13. In other words, top killer and top respect players are now playing the same game in two separate routes instead of both needing each other. Those who played in the old days and read this topic will understand what i mean.

(D) Since the rounds are way less than before I think two things need to happen: (1) Special items should increase to a total of 6 items. (2) the number of kills needed to lose vip protection should be reduced for each package.

(E) Lastly buying credits from the game feature: (to me personally i mostly get my credits from the best moderator Shadow <3) but to those players who need to use Skrillex I think the amount of credits for the prices shown need to increase or the cost of it lowered a bit. For instance, as US player the cost of 1k credits is $21 dollars. It should either be 1.5k credits for $21 dollars or $15 dollars for 1k credits.

(F) A little investment by the owners for sake of the game. Think about it! you have a good game, that is fun! invest in some professional and serious marketing which will lead to bringing more players and therefore it will rebirth the game to its potential and it would also bring forth more financial profit! From my point of view its a win-win situation.

(G) Lastly, it would be the wait time between rounds! lets take this round for example: While round 147 is going, developers need to work on their plan for round 148 so that when round 147 ends they could just upload the new adjustments and update! It should be less than 3-4 days! The rounds should be 24 hours difference. If the round ends Thursday night at 2:00 AM ( the morning of Friday) USA time, then the new round should start Saturday at 8:00 AM. Taking a lot of time between rounds makes a lot of people get back to being busy in their life and not stick to the game which is a negative tactic in terms of operational point of view. That is also beside the point that currently the rewards for example of round 147 are going to be given by day 40 round 148! So why not just start the round ASAP: especially since the rounds are now much shorter.

Hope nobody gets offended by this feedback and honest to god i'm just trying to give my genuine feedback on some points of the game that need fixing or another consideration by you (admins).
    Last edited by xKNDx; 07-01-2022 at 05:23 AM.

ā€Aā€
    Look more in forum, we have already voted for it.

ā€Dā€ more items when its shorter rounds?!

Please stop write things, your profile is enough

A) I agree, limits are antifun, but the stats loss should be highly reduced so the top respect players won't be affected that much.

B) Relations should never be added back. If hitmen can't stop themselves from smacking then they should learn how to do that, it's not hard. They should use their brain too, not just spam 3 clicks in the same pixel to smack fast.

C) Nobody from top respect cares and values top killers, they just needed stats and it's not fair for some players to have an advantage over others just because they buy stats from top killers or they have friends in top killers. Also, a hitman will always beat a top respect player even without the special training. And a hitman can do the special training too.

D) 4 items are more than enough, you won't even have enough time to use 6 items on some professions.

E) I agree that credits are too expensive in some countries, but the wages are also much bigger compared to other countries so maybe in the end the prices are kinda fair.

F) I guess they are already investing , the players are just not attracted anymore to browser games in 2022.

G) Because players need to take a break and also the crew must balance the profession in those 3-4 days based on the top respect result. 24 hours are not enough.