Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Round 148 Changes!

Hi gangsters,

As you may have guessed from BETA we no longer have rave respect limits.
    I think the community understood by now that it is better to get hit 10 times and lose 10 k stats than to be hit 1 time and lose 15 k stats.
    As you know we made a poll and asked you guys If you wanted the change or not and it ended something like 50 - 50 but many of those who voted NO, changed their mind with the passing of time.
    Clearly this change comes hand in hand with other changes that I for one hope are balanced. If that is not the case I am 100 % sure you guys will let me know

So here are the changes for R148

• • Players are no longer able to set a respect limit to their own rave
    • • Increase Hitman Assault power by 20 % in total, 10 % at level 2 .This is to counter the stats deficit Hitmans will win from 1 v 1
    • • We have changed the stats loss percentages. Starting this round players will be losing 1% when they are wounded and 0.5 % when they are killed. In the case the player has a VIP pack and he gets hit by the same player more than 10 times , the 11th time he will lose only 0,1% of his stats.
    • • Ring of fire will now give 15% bonus
    • • Talking stone will now give a 35% discount
    • • The Wall Street district street bonus was reduced from 2% to 1 % every 5 days
    • • We have reduced the time a player spend in hospital when they get killed to 15 real minutes

If you guys are playing BETA , please test SABOTAGE and send us your feedback. It will be coming on LIVE as soon as we are comfortable we’ve balanced the numbers enough that it will not completely break the game.
    Keep up the feedback boys and have fun !!!

Bebynho
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

Hey Baby, since you made this change for no limits to clubs, you could at least lower the cost of Stamina for doing Gang robberies, from 25 to 20, or even 10

Geting killed so many times sucks, no matter how much stats you lose.

Peace
    Last edited by Mazuma; 07-14-2022 at 03:15 AM. Reason: added "Gang" robberies to post