Quote Originally Posted by alina View Post
Sorry but you are not right. With limits, you can get hit ZERO times even if you have respect 100 mil. So you don't need to be afraid you loose 250k stats in 1 go. Read again my post on how to avoid hits in rave (every round i find a rave which said "you are not welcomed in this establishment anymore". That ment that someone was using my method and it works. So your whole post is not true.

@ HondaCivic: your post is also wrong. you take in consideration only hitmans (as u can see from my hits below, other professions hunt also). What about the rest of players and professions? Due to this rave limit change, almost all the professions use Rojon the killer district and put all skill they have in strength. While, a player who goes for top inter can't afford to use rojon since he looses money if he goes that why. So your supposition is wrong.

Again: i am not saying that this path is better or the other one is good. I just say the facts by name. Everyone tries to hide or change the truth in order to make it more "on their side".

Further more: Bg is in town and I got hit 2 times (again I robbed only 100 tickets). Where do you see 1k per hit? how did you "did the math" and you got only 54k per day? And is just day 17. In day 30, the more skill i have the more I loose. Should I go for your math for day 40 or 50? (P. S.: this is another bug for admin: if you have your armour and weapon bought, then you loose the full amount of percentage, EVEN if your armour and weapon is disabled at the moment you get hit. Basically, don't buy armour and weapon for 1 billion since you know you are gonna loose anyway)

You have been attacked by Loukinhoo Day 18 01:49
You lost the match.
Your intelligence decreased with -2738.
Your strength decreased with -2738.
Your charisma decreased with -2738.
Your tolerance decreased with -2738.

You have been attacked by LeonBG Day 18 01:19
You lost the match.
Your intelligence decreased with -2365.
Your strength decreased with -2365.
Your charisma decreased with -2365.
Your tolerance decreased with -2365.
I dont know any player that used that weird trick which in my opinion it was a bug abuse.

Anyway, I robbed 400 tickets at BG last night in less than 1 hour and I got hit 0 times. So it's possible to robb without getting hit, you have to run a lot and also to be a bit lucky but its doable..and if i get hit, so what? that's -3k, much better than -20k that was happening before.