Hi.

There is only 1 word to describe round with clubs without limit: BRUTAL. (as a joke: maybe we all get a medal "I survived round 148" )

Facts:

- Is day 15 and I died 30 times (when limits where on, I would have died maybe maxim 4 times the WHOLE round. So your "cover story" that is better to die multiple times and loose only 0.5 % stats is just air balloon). And I am an experienced player. I looked at other players profile and they are at least over 50 deaths.

- Nobody thought it through for players on mobile: is more then criminal. I tried to rob oil on mobile: of course I died. That is not the problem. The problem is that, when iI got out, I had to fill my stamina in order to rob oil but, I DIED the 1st time I got in my club. I couldn't even do 1 single oil rob. And this happened 4 times.

- When limits were on, i could rob 450 tickets no problem at oil. Now, without limit, oil came 2nd time in city and I managed only 200 tickets (100 each time). Imagine i need 700 robs for level. I spend more time in hospital then robbing.

- Most of old players (at least 10 years in this game) said they don't even go in clubs anymore. Just hire rob every 2 days.

I am not saying that is bad or good with this new system. I just present facts. You pull out the conclusions.

Happy hunting everyone.