Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ao meu ponto de vista, ambos estão certos, tanto Raszan quanto o Bebynho, no começo eu fui resistente a mudança, até questionei muito no discord, hahah.
    From my point of view, both are right, both Raszan and Bebynho, at first I was resistant to change, I even questioned a lot on discord, hahah.

Só não gostei de adicionar mais power para os assassinos, deveriam deixar praticamente igual, e os "melhores assassinos" que ultrapassem os "melhores players".
    I just didn't like to add more power to the assassins, they should be practically the same, and the "best assassins" that surpass the "best players".

Outro ponto é a saida do hospital, quer deixar divertido???
    Another point is leaving the hospital, do you want to make it fun???

primeiro:
    first:

1 - diminua a saida em credito (hahha) tipo em 50%
    1 - decrease the credit output (hahha) like 50%

2 - faz igual a prisão, coloca saida do hospital em grana, ai não tem o que reclamarem.
    2 - it's like prison, puts you out of the hospital in money, then there's nothing to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    I am sorry ... this made me LAUGH OUT LOUD ... and it did because I played this game for like 9 years.
    Baby, I made you "LOL" ?! And I have been playing for 16 years, since you mentioned it. And I also remember milking gangs. when you wake up in the morning, login and find everything you worked for, gone. Made me feel so good...

What I was saying is that the game requires us to do Gang robs, and now I get hit/killed every 10-15 tickets when doing even the obligatory gang robs.

I went to do gang robs just now and escaped from someone on second ticket, and got hit on third ticket.
    -6k stats with all 3 Guards. I guess Im not as lucky or fast as Stryker.

Im spending real money on this game every round (shorter rounds more money per month), and Im sure you could do without 5-10 euros per round from me, but Im telling you that this sucks.

I only hope that you understand the other side, not only listen to top players, do not laugh at others, and find the middle ground for the game.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Mazuma View Post
    Baby, I made you "LOL" ?! And I have been playing for 16 years, since you mentioned it. And I also remember milking gangs. when you wake up in the morning, login and find everything you worked for, gone. Made me feel so good...

What I was saying is that the game requires us to do Gang robs, and now I get hit/killed every 10-15 tickets when doing even the obligatory gang robs.

I went to do gang robs just now and escaped from someone on second ticket, and got hit on third ticket.
    -6k stats with all 3 Guards. I guess Im not as lucky or fast as Stryker.

Im spending real money on this game every round (shorter rounds more money per month), and Im sure you could do without 5-10 euros per round from me, but Im telling you that this sucks.

I only hope that you understand the other side, not only listen to top players, do not laugh at others, and find the middle ground for the game.

Peace
    And in your opinion how would that middle ground look like?

And by the way, i've checked your account and you died 4 times this round. Most of the top players died 20-30 times and i dont see them complaining that much lol...i understand that the game should be for everyone and not just for top players but at the end of the day the top players are the ones that are affected the most since they lose stats and tickets which might cost them later in the game. If you are a casual player, why would you care that much for a 6k stats? It won't make any difference in your gameplay because you still have more than enough stats to robb all the single and gang robbs. All multiplayer games are balanced based on how the competitive scene looks like and not after the casual's opinions. That's why you see professions getting nerfed when some people are not even making top 30 with them even if they stay 100 hours online in 1 round.

Now, another thing which should've been more than obvious for some players that played the game for more than 10 minutes, but if you make 1 overdose when you start to robb then every hit that you will get will be 50% less in terms of stats loss. I dont understand why players like to refill their HP everytime they get hit. Makes no sense since you dont need HP to robb.
    Last edited by StrykerTheLegend; 07-17-2022 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alina View Post
    man . i know its beta. but that proves i know what i am doing and i know strategy. and besides: on beta i didn't played fully. but the bottom line is: as long as i have the same features as all, then yes, i know what to do. the fact that i don't want to invest real money, that doesn't mean i don't know shit and i don't contribute at game. in the worst case scenario, my purpose it make you all laugh in your select club. that is what you are always kind to remind me.

P.S.: always beby said i don't know shiiiiiiit. all of the suddenly, when i am available to play he admits: "It might get you a top 10, I think."

I have my proof. I don't bother you again. enjoy.
    If you know how the features are working it doesn't automatically make you a good player. It's easy to make strategies on beta where nobody plays and you can take whatever bids or districts you want whenever you want. Try 1 round on live version and you will see it's totally different. It's like playing a single player in LOL with bots on easy mode and then you join a ranked game with other players.

Ping me on discord, I'll get you a pack of VIP3(s) (the one with 3 VIPs) and 2k credits for next round.

But you have to promise to tryhard AF.

ola, espero que esse round nunca mais se repita, muitas pessoas não estao gostando desse modo de jogo completamente suicida quem voces implantaram no round 148, não se pode entrar em uma rave que voce morre, é impossivel jogar 10 min e fazer roubos sem morrer, ai voce morre e fica 15 minutos na porra do hospital, e quando volta seu hp esta em 10 e qualquer otario consegue matar voce novamente, espero que arrumem pois se pelo computador já está ruim , pelo celular é 10000000 vezes pior.
    dar vantagem a 1 classe de personagem que ainda usam hakers para burlar o jogo e matar todos é muita sacanagem com as outras 5 classses de personagem que tem muitas missoes de roubos para fazer.

Estou jogando de assassino mas jogava de empresário antes e digo:

Ficou totalmente sem graça o jogo. Apenas visando o financeiro mesmo. Até pra os próprios assassinos ficou chato. Espero que voltem ao normal no próximo round, se não, a tendência é ter muitos menos players a cada round.