Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by alina View Post
    Sorry but you are not right. With limits, you can get hit ZERO times even if you have respect 100 mil. So you don't need to be afraid you loose 250k stats in 1 go. Read again my post on how to avoid hits in rave (every round i find a rave which said "you are not welcomed in this establishment anymore". That ment that someone was using my method and it works. So your whole post is not true.

@ HondaCivic: your post is also wrong. you take in consideration only hitmans (as u can see from my hits below, other professions hunt also). What about the rest of players and professions? Due to this rave limit change, almost all the professions use Rojon the killer district and put all skill they have in strength. While, a player who goes for top inter can't afford to use rojon since he looses money if he goes that why. So your supposition is wrong.

Again: i am not saying that this path is better or the other one is good. I just say the facts by name. Everyone tries to hide or change the truth in order to make it more "on their side".

Further more: Bg is in town and I got hit 2 times (again I robbed only 100 tickets). Where do you see 1k per hit? how did you "did the math" and you got only 54k per day? And is just day 17. In day 30, the more skill i have the more I loose. Should I go for your math for day 40 or 50? (P. S.: this is another bug for admin: if you have your armour and weapon bought, then you loose the full amount of percentage, EVEN if your armour and weapon is disabled at the moment you get hit. Basically, don't buy armour and weapon for 1 billion since you know you are gonna loose anyway)

You have been attacked by Loukinhoo Day 18 01:49
    You lost the match.
    Your intelligence decreased with -2738.
    Your strength decreased with -2738.
    Your charisma decreased with -2738.
    Your tolerance decreased with -2738.

You have been attacked by LeonBG Day 18 01:19
    You lost the match.
    Your intelligence decreased with -2365.
    Your strength decreased with -2365.
    Your charisma decreased with -2365.
    Your tolerance decreased with -2365.
    I dont know any player that used that weird trick which in my opinion it was a bug abuse.

Anyway, I robbed 400 tickets at BG last night in less than 1 hour and I got hit 0 times. So it's possible to robb without getting hit, you have to run a lot and also to be a bit lucky but its doable..and if i get hit, so what? that's -3k, much better than -20k that was happening before.

close the thread pls. i have nothing else to add (that is nothing pleasant for you, but truth, which usually hurts)

close the thread pls. i have nothing else to add (that is nothing pleasant for you, but truth, which usually hurts)

Man I will keep it on not because of you firstly you DO NOT SUPPORT THE GAME, 2ndly because like I said If i played like you do I would not even care about the changes and you can understand what ever you want from here but playing for the most killed badge or doing 1 k OLD Lady robs to get a badge is not actually playing for top!

Playing like you do is totally different from a guy that actually plays for top 1-5 ....

I just want to let you in on a little secret, It seems you have the impression you are the only one who understands the game , or know how to play it.
    Now, we understood your opinion ... trust me many of us chatted about what you post here daily .... since you do not have anything to say, thank you and have a nice day !

NOTE : I actually had the impression I made the thread LMAO in any case i am keeping it because I use it on DISCORD.
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 07-16-2022 at 07:44 PM.

if i am so stupid and i don't understand the game, lets do that bid again: send me the vip for 1 round and we see at the end. Do you dare?

if i am so stupid and i don't understand the game, lets do that bid again: send me the vip for 1 round and we see at the end. Do you dare?
    Imagine I gave the last guy 4 not 1 ... is not about about being stupid, which I never said btw. Is about how you play and what you play 4.
    I am a guy that played many games for many years, wasted hours, days , nights playing all types of games, from shooters to RPG to what ever you want and I can tell you that there is a difference between playing to WIN and playing for FUN.

That is what I am saying ... Now regarding the VIP , I can do it with no problem but that won't change anything to be honest ... It might get you a top 10, I think.
    I would love to see the IRISH FLAG TOP 1 so I do not see a problem so If you want to play I will do it hehe

beta.jpg
    that should answer your question

beta.jpg
    Man that's beta where you can get 5/5 bids every time with clean price lol..and that respect won't get you top 15 on live version

beta.jpg

I am not going comment on this ... but i would suggest you to actually check the winners from the past 6 rounds ! I don't even know what to say here to be honest ... you are actually telling me you won BETA.
    I am going to invoke the 5th here and stay silent

man . i know its beta. but that proves i know what i am doing and i know strategy. and besides: on beta i didn't played fully. but the bottom line is: as long as i have the same features as all, then yes, i know what to do. the fact that i don't want to invest real money, that doesn't mean i don't know shit and i don't contribute at game. in the worst case scenario, my purpose it make you all laugh in your select club. that is what you are always kind to remind me.

P.S.: always beby said i don't know shiiiiiiit. all of the suddenly, when i am available to play he admits: "It might get you a top 10, I think."

I have my proof. I don't bother you again. enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    I am sorry ... this made me LAUGH OUT LOUD ... and it did because I played this game for like 9 years.
    You played for like 9 years, now you make change to the game, the fact is less people play this game now. And thank you for that, because some people now can brag about being the TC-GOAT with less players around and more P2W.
    YES, The truth sometimes hurts.
    I know some people that played this game maybe like round 13 or something, and they said that this game is no good anymore and then retired.

Ok bye... I am going back to reality. Just stopping by to see some shits.