Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Brokers stock down

Hello i want talk about this round for broker personality is so bad i guess once u see 2 in top last round you doing that almost every 3 days stock is down so what is benefits to be broker u make like a shit this round more price is down i cant even make item with it and we lost a lot of respect compering with another personality like business man and dealer and pimp broker is worst this round you make it so bad i would to suggest u have to be fear with all personality
    Thank you

Hello Hema,

Events are random. I am not sure if you understand it well.

That means they are generated randomly by the system and it can be anything anytime and any day with any percentage. Of course, there are maximum and minimum limits, however, it is possible to have 4 black thursday in a row without any economy booming.

This is the part of the game which you cannot oversee before the round. This is why selecting a profession is important and sometimes, even if you play the best, based on events, someone else may win.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

Hello eagleking52
    Thanks for your answer, yes I understand it’s from the system but what i talk about it is the balance between all personality this round broker is 50% down comparing with another personality and the IT THE ONE MAKE THE SYSTEM HE DID NOT MAKE A BALANCE NOW I REQUEST FOR THE BALANCE THANK YOU.

EVENTS ARE RANDOM !!!

EVENTS ARE SET BY A SYSTEM !!! You had stocks for at least 3 4 days TC at 900 ... When I will see stocks at 400 from day 1 to 52 then I will consider it a problem !

Little secret , when the new stock system was created , STOCKS should have never reached 800 or 900. At that price BROKER IS TOO OP ...

So this is more than balanced ! Have a good day !

Hello BEBYNHO i think u didn’t check as well u talk about teleXFREE THE ONE REACH 900 ONLY ONE DAY THEN SECOND DAY IS DOWN THEN DOWN TO 600+ AND MAX NOW IS 700+ ANYWAY THIS ROUND IS ALREADY GONE AND THATS NOT BALANCE U DID IT BAD THIS ROUND
    HAVE A GOOD DAY

Hello Hema,

You still do not understand the point.

We had some rounds in the past where the dealer was overpowered because of ships.

For example: they had all the ships with big drugs and they were able to make a huge difference to the other professions. So what? Dealer is overpowered?

Last round, broker had good events, and it won the round. So? Do you think every round broker will win?

This is not defined by us. These events are generated by the system. So, it is always 50% efforts and game knowledge and 50% luck all the time.

You must select correct profession which could have better events comparing to the others. This will put you in front.
    You must select correct buildings which the drug price would always go up during said round. This will help a bit more.
    You must gather your tickets and when you are full of tickets, if expected robbery or event comes, you get extra lucky as well. If the time of waiting gets longer, you start to lose profit.

So, everything is related to each other. And these are all random. EVENTS ARE RANDOM.

Balance means, basedon what we have without events, if professions get closer to each other, that means balance. Random events are not considered at balance, because we cannot know what comes during the round when balancing professions.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

Quote Originally Posted by Hema View Post
    Hello BEBYNHO i think u didn’t check as well u talk about teleXFREE THE ONE REACH 900 ONLY ONE DAY THEN SECOND DAY IS DOWN THEN DOWN TO 600+ AND MAX NOW IS 700+ ANYWAY THIS ROUND IS ALREADY GONE AND THATS NOT BALANCE U DID IT BAD THIS ROUND
    HAVE A GOOD DAY

I am going to close the topic saying this AGAIN

Events are random !!! The stocks SHOULD NEVER REACH 800 !!! When we changed the stock mk in our calculations stocks shoudl have never reached 800 or 900 because that would ve made BROKER way too powerful.
    We had 2 rounds with stocks at 1200 ... you can't expect to have them always at 1200 the same way a dealer can't expect to have only big boats in harbour

So NO ... the BALANCE I DID WAS NOT BAD !

Hello eagleking
    I understand the point but this round really not good for the broker was down comparing with the last and before last round also i know you make calculations for everything but if someone take a top 1 from the broker it doesn’t mean broker its powerful for example last round they don’t play in the stock only they play in the ship and bids as well and they are team and before last round even the stock was reach 1500 broker was top 2 and dealer was top 1 even i talk about round 146 i seen the round is to bad because we can not open item with this stock stock from day 24 until start to be down a lot of days down, and really broker this round not good if u make a vote for this u will see a lot of people come here and vote for stock up
    Any way thanks for your answer .

Hema ... a very good broker with stocks at 1400 for that long would've made 180 kk respect !
    Stocks should not be reaching 1000 .. or broker will become way to strong. That is a FACT !

Clearly to win you have to ROB and SELL DRUGS and INVEST not just buy and sell stocks

ok bebynho i understood the point thank you.