Hello,

Below is list of feature that would be nice to have in-game. After list i'll try to elaborate about each feature.

1. Add auto-bid/blind auction on black market.
2. All events counters in alley should count from beginning of round.
3. Upgrades on nightclub/mansion houses.

1. To make life easier and avoid scripters abuse of BM it would be nice if you could implement auto-bid or blind-auction.
There are three possible implementations:
  • Simple blind auction - noone see your bid, highest bid wins.
  • Auto-bid auction - Same as simple case but for example 1st player bid for 28$ and 2nd player bid for 30$ then 2nd player wins but will pay only 28.1$
  • Hybrid - You can actually implement both previous ways but 2nd implementation would be for VIP players.

2. There's big inconsistency in The Alley's quests. Some of quest for example Fair Fight count events since beginning of round. Other mostly kills-related quest counts from start of quest. Even more confusing are robberies related quests. Some of them count from beginning of round some not. Please count all events from round start and keep values as it is or if you want to make this game more challenging for players increase values of event i.e if you have quest Criminal where you have to kill 1 player and then you have Boss where you have to kill 3 players you can make it 4 but please keep consistency.

3. Tip from guide about having 3 nightclubs/mansions and rotate each 3-5 tickets doesn't really help that much because rate of death decrease imperceptibly. Maybe you can add some kind of upgrades to businesses to make them more interesting for players.
I thinking about some protection against hitmans. Maybe % of chance to escape assault even if you wasn't that fast to exit or x% defence against attack?
There is way more upgrades that you can implement and not strictly assault related. Instead selling drugs only to players we could also sell it to 'regular' guests of club? Add some popularity related upgreades - More popular club is more drugs you sell.

Feel free to put your comments on that topics.

Peace