Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Fight club ULAN

Default Fight club ULAN

As a player of this game since 2009 wants to share something.
    Some of you guys probably will remember it '' Fight club'' i am talking about round 60-66.
    There were many players who used this feature but didn't have the time then online player count was more +1300.

l dont play this game almost 3 years. but still l login game like addicted people check something in 15 min and back to my life. l am sure there are many people as like me.

Thats the point. do it back. and bring back all ghost player.

At least i will not spend my 15 min for stupid things like check profiles or some share memories at square. l will spend my time for this old feature sure it won't be 15 min.

"You guys always do something for active players u never do anything for ghost players we still there.''
    find something to wake us up we wants to come back for at least for 1 hour because no time.

sometimes you miss, u got it.

Hello,

Sorry to let you know that we are not considering to bring back Fight Club.

Game has much more features for the moment and they are interesting enough.

The reason we had 1300+ players at those times, rabbit system was allowed mostly. So, people had around 50 100 accounts active.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

as l remember rabbit system removed in 54 round. already the subject is very different than your answer.

anyway thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eagleking52 View Post
    Hello,

Sorry to let you know that we are not considering to bring back Fight Club.

Game has much more features for the moment and they are interesting enough.

The reason we had 1300+ players at those times, rabbit system was allowed mostly. So, people had around 50 100 accounts active.

as l remember rabbit system removed in 54 round. already the subject is very different than your answer.

anyway thanks