Well I had to do this mainly because I really wanted to see how the game felt after the rave change.

Played PIMP, bid exactly 7 times for the entirety of the round , 0 boats , 1 VIP pack and probably around 1000 credits , didn't make the last 2 investments because I did not want to ruin people's game and I never took boat district either.
Final respect 72 kk but again without day 40 ,44 , 48 investments so probably 100 KK is an easy mark if you want to have some fun. Used all my items on HOOKERS, WHICH BTW is BAD .. 3 on hookers and 1 on invest is better but since I bought the last 5 hookers instead of the last 4, the MATHS said this was the better choice... . As you can see I played 4 fun but even so I did use the following strategy to make level 6 fast ... You do need a VIP pack to do part of it ...

Sell 1 sm from vip
buy:999 str,999 tole,999 intel,999 charisma
activate talisman
6 tickets pocket(5% energy)
buy 5 dolly
make lvl 2 ->
activate hangaround alley
2 tickets taxi
5 tickets kidnapp
4 tickets grocery
put 8k str from vip
make lvl 3
make gang/join gg,take trust, donate 0$ to training protocol to make 1st lvl, 1 train on str
buy UMP 45(dont buy the bonus for weapons yet) and check power if its 4k for hire in carnival, if its close just robb 1 ticket to carnival with less power, if it needs more, buy the bonus for weapon with credits
hire 100 tickets carnival with talisman, NO GOGGLES
activate cookie
robb for painkiller until you make 20kk and put to process
robb 65 tickets for lsd
robb 100 ac for lvl 4 alley
robb 100 drug factory to make 200 robbs for lvl 6

I robbed a lot this round and only died 11 times ... You have to consider the fact that I have not played the game in many years so I am a little bit rusty, that being said I honestly do not understand how some players die 100 times. I do not think the system as it is now is that bad to be honest if you play the game from a computer and not from a phone. I died 10 times ...

Another thing that I found quite easy was leveling up. Before I was a little bit worried that getting to level 13 would be hard but clearly it is not , one only has to want to get there. I for one could not be bothered with the kills, which If you have a multi are quite easy to get.

I made some changes to UNIVERSITY since I do not like the fact most TOP PLAYERS only use 2 courses , dealer and businessman. I nerfed the BM one and I buffed the broker and pimp ...I do not know if that is enough to bring some balance to the classes ,so feedback is needed here.

Businessman will get a buff next round since it is the only one that can't reach 140 kk, which by the way is not a lot considering broker, dealer and a robber can reach 150 with ease.
No other change will be made to professions.