Hi gangsters,

Summer is over and I hope you guys made the best of it.
Last round I wanted and I was able to test the game a little, mostly because I really wanted to see how big of a change was removing rave limits and you can find my conclusions on forum but for those of you who do not like the forum, I can tell you that removing limits is or was not that bad as people said it would be, I robbed more than 2000 tickets and died 10 times.

Now this new round will finally bring something new to TheCrims, sabotage, which I for one hope will spice things up a little bit.
I am guessing it will take 1 or 2 rounds to adapt it to the LIVE version but good feedback, aka complaints hehe, it can be done quite fast.

For those of you who haven’t had access to the beta version of the game you can find more information about this new feature on our Forum and in the NEW GAME GUIDE.

Changes

• Please click on below link to see all details for Sabotage feature:

https://forum.thecrims.com/showthrea...36832-Sabotage!!!

• Updated number of bids for VIP PLAT users

lvl 7 - 30 bids
lvl 8-9 - 35 bids
lvl 10 - 40 bids
lvl 11-12 45 bids
lvl 13 - 50 bids,

As you may know the bidding process can be a little bit frustrating, and that is mainly because of the huge number of people bidding and bidding poorly. With this change we are trying to balance that a little bit.

• Players will receive a free VIP PLAT non shareable code once they reach level 5. Please note that this code will last 1 round only. (must be activated on this round only)
  • Increase the building production for Bm by 10 % at level 2 from 26% to 36%. Making it a total of 50 % at level 13.

This profession needed a little bit of help to get up there with the big boys.

Changes to University
  • Change to TONY SPARKS University lvl 2 " player " class duration : by 3 TC days . From 3 days to 6 days
  • Change to Tania broker : BROKER : increase the number of stock market transactions given by the course from 6 to 10
  • Change to Paul the virgin : PIMP : Increase the production bonus from 25% to 30 %

I hope these changes will make the game a little bit more interesting for you guys.
Keep feeding us feedback and we will try to improve for you !

Bebynho