Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Professions feedback

Hello,

Since I've received a lot of questions recently about which profession is the best to play and since I've managed to win with every single one of them in the last 3 months, I decided to make a post about my personal feedback regarding this question, so everyone can see and decide for themselves what to play in the next rounds.

The first thing that I want to say is that the professions are HIGHLY influenced by events so 1 round you might see a Dealer reaching 150kk respect and in the next round you might see the same player reaching 130kk with Dealer. So once you choose a profession you need to hope for favorable events in that round otherwise you will struggle to hit the 135-140kk mark even if you play well.

After playing with each one of them, I can say that I felt really powerful with Broker and I had a lot of fun with it simply for the fact that 1 item could give like 10-12kk respect pure profit which is almost as much as a Businessman makes in 3.5 buildings items.
    The most frustrating one was Dealer because your main source of income(bids for boats) is highly affected by the community. You will find yourself outbided almost everytime with ridiculous prices by players that are not even top 20-30 at the end of the round.
    The easiest to play are by a long distance PIMP and BM, especially BM. But in the same time, those 2 professions are the weakest because they are limited as hell. No matter what events are coming, you will never reach 150kk with those 2 professions.
    But, again, no matter the events, you will always reach 130kk(of course, if you play them well) which usually results into a top 5 finish. Those 2 professions are safe, their buildings/hookers items will produce money no matter what boats/robbs events will come.

Now I will try to say 2-3 things about each of them individually.

1.PIMP
    - usually has a weak start, he starts to make money after lvl 11 when he starts to use items
    - noob friendly, no matter the hookers combination, you will still make a ton of respect with the items
    - can make top 5 respect pretty easy, but will never win against a good Dealer/Broker/Robber in a good round for them

2. BM
    - has the best start in the game because of the early item usage, falls terribly mid game since their daily income is the worst out of all professions but recovers late when they have 2 extra invests.
    - noob friendly, but annoying because you must wake up at night for invest(3 times per round if I remember corectly)
    - can make top 5 respect pretty easy, but will never win against a good Dealer/Broker/Robber in a good round for them

3. Robber
    - has the hardest start in the game because it's really hard to hit lvl 6 in day 1
    - requires a lot of time online because he has a lot of tickets and they are regenerating faster than they are regenerating for other professions
    - requires good events in order to hope for a top 1-5 ending
    - not noob friendly, more tickets means more chances to get hit in the rave, also requires a lot of knowledge on how and when to use items(sometimes 4x invest is the best way, sometimes 1 bingo + 3 invest, sometimes 1 building + 3 invest, it really depends and you need some experience to understand which is the better way in the round you are playing it)
    - requires a good robbing gang because after day 30 you need to spend all your tickets in gang at Bitcoin and Illuminati

4. Dealer
    - has one of the easiest starts in the game because they gain more components from robbs in day 1 and they also get more profit from the alley boats and vip boats plus the fact that the first Drug Mules gives 50% more cash compared to the other professions
    - requires a lot of time because you cannot afford to miss any bids since this is the only way you will ever make cash as a Dealer
    - not noob friendly because you need to learn how to bid in the most efficient way and also the item usage is pretty tricky

5. Broker
    - has the worst start, they don't make any cash early game because the stock prices are low and you usually invest all your cash into the buildings upgrades and boats
    - a team is required because you need at least 3-4 accounts when the round starts to collect stocks for later usage
    - without good stock prices(700$+), he will never be top 5

If I would have to rank the professions, I would do it in 2 ways : if all events are favorable for them or if all events are bad for everyone in the round.

Profession in order considering all events are favorable for them(high boats, big robb events and high stock prices): Broker > Dealer > Robber > PIMP > BM
    Professions in order if all the events are lame(small boats, no big robb events, low stocks prices) : PIMP > BM > Dealer > Robber > Broker

So as you can see, it really depends on the events. Broker can go from the best to the worst in a matter of 2-3 TC days if they have a succession of Black Thursday.

Now people might say, how can a Dealer compete with a PIMP when a PIMP makes 10kkk+ per day from hookers. Well, it's all about math, so let's do it.

PIMP makes 10kkk per day from hookers.
    Dealer makes 800kk more from buildings(has 1 extra building) and 500kk from hookers. Their Drug mules it's 50% higher so if it's sold in the dealer, there's another 4.4kkk every 4 TC days so 1.1kkk per TC day.
    Until now, we have 10kkk - 1.3kkk(hookers+builds) - 1.1kkk from drug mules => 7.6kkk more per day.
    Now let's take into consideration that a PIMP must invest like 200kkk in hookers in order to get 10kkk / day. So the Dealer won't invest those 2000kkk into hookers, he will invest it at the bank which makes a profit of 14kkk(with 7% bonus cuz we imagine this invest is made between day 16 and 24) every 4 TC days so it means 3.5kkk daily.
    We have 7.6kkk - 3.5kkk = 4.1kkk per day.
    And now, the final piece of the equation, the boat profit. Let's imagine there is a small boat coming. A dealer would sell with like 10$ more(early game, of course later it will be more because of fidelity). 10$ x 260kk units processed per day totals to a 2.6kkk more profit for Dealer.
    So now we have 4.1kkk - 2.6kkk = 1.5kkk more cash daily for a PIMP.
    But if a high boat comes, something like Special K, then a dealer would sell with 30$ more than a PIMP. Which means 30$ x 260kkk units = 7.8kkk per day. So the new daily will be 4.1kkk - 7.8kkk = -3.7kkk so now the Dealer makes 3.7kkk more cash daily. But let's remember we have Drug Mules.
    If a PIMP sells the 90kk drugs from Drug Mules, with a price like 140$ to the boat then he will make 90kk x 140$= 12.6kkk from this Drug Mules. But the Dealer will make 135kk x 170$ = 22.95kkk so as you can see, the profit would be much more than what we previous thought. And this profit will go into invests and it will improve over the course of the round.

So yeah guys, the events are the most important thing in the game. They will decide which profession is the best in that specific round. But still, you have to play it well in order to win with it. Just having good events for you doesn't automatically make you win.

As a conclusion, I want to say that all professions are good and they can win the round. It also depends on what your opponents are playing because even if the events are good for a Dealer, maybe nobody plays Dealer well in that round and you can win with a BM or a PIMP.
    If you don't have a lot of experience and you really want to go hard and try for top respect then I would suggest to stay away from those 3 tricky professions(Robber,Dealer,Broker) because you might find yourself into a shitty round and then you will most likely not reach your target and then you will start to believe into horror fairy tales and blame the events on crew helping other players and so on. It depends on you if you are confident about your luck with events.

Have fun and stop bidding with retarded prices xD .

4. Dealer..."also the item usage is pretty tricky"

Can you give it a rundown? i like dealer alot but never really know what are the best items.

Quote Originally Posted by Empresario171 View Post
    4. Dealer..."also the item usage is pretty tricky"

Can you give it a rundown? i like dealer alot but never really know what are the best items.
    Well, as a dealer you have 3 usable items : NASA, buildings and invest. Usually you are required to keep at least 2 items for invests so then the other 2 you will need to calculate what is the best way. Personally, when I won as a dealer in round 146, I used 1 item on buildings and 3 on invest, but last round when another Dealer won, he used 1 NASA and 3 invest. NASA is probably the best item to use early on dealer, better than buildings but it's very hard to play it full because you need to win tons of bids. Ideally, you must use this item on a medium drug like GHB,LSD or Ecstasy because it gives 200kk components so you need to win like 12 bids per day to play it full. OR if you are lucky enough to get a double boat like Special + Hero, then NASA would be perfect.