Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Round 154 Changes!!!

Hi gangsters,

This round will bring many changes since we have received a lot of feedback from you guys.
    Firstly I would like to address the balancing issues that some of you talked about on our discord channel.

It is not the first time I am talking about this but clearly I have to go back on it since every now and then we do have new players playing that are clearly not used to the way we do things. As you know when we create a feature or a profession, balancing it is quite hard since we do not have the time nor the manpower to test it to its MAX and let’s be honest, those playing the BETA version are not actually of any help.
    That being said I’ve heard your complaints and we are moving towards improving SABOTAGE.
    I want all top players and all professions to be able to use sabotage, so for this round we are heavily nerfing hitmans.
    Will this fix the problem ?! We hope so, in any case we are looking into changing the formula as well.

Profession wise I still see no reason for me to make any changes since top respects are at least 10 KK lower than previous rounds for each profession.

Sabotage Changes

2 sabotage trainings on training center have been removed
    NSA Spy & Treadstone Defense Program

Game changes

• Street Fight bots will be a little stronger starting this round
    • Johnny - AP: 400000. TM: 4
    • Max's Crew - AP: 800000. TM: 5
    • Andrew the Butcher's Crew - AP: 1500000. TM: 6
    • Lobster Girl - AP: 2500000. TM: 7
    • Prime - AP: 3500000. TM: 8
    • Milos the Cutter - AP: 4200000. TM: 8
    • Laski - AP: 6000000. TM: 9
    • Ms15 Gang - AP: 8000000. TM: 9

• Players will no longer be able to make more than 1 street fight per day TC. It will ve limited as gangs. Players can make street fight once every 12 hours.

This is clearly a nerf to hitmans who would use their trusts in the first day TC to make street fights in order to increase their power. This change should’ve been made long time ago but better late than never

Black Market changes for VIP users :
    • lvl 1-7 - 45 auctions
    • lvl 8-9 - 50 auctions
    • lvl 10 - 55 auctions
    • lvl 11-12 : 55 auctions
    • lvl 13 - 60 auctions

Changes to virtual gangs
    We have reduced the timer in virtual gangs in the hope things will go a little smoother and faster for you guys

Stats distributions for hitman has been changed (So, the stats that hitmen receive from whatever they do, they receive stats based on below percentage)
    Charisma 10%
    Intelligent 10%
    Strength 45%
    Tolerance 35%

• Both defense and attack sabotage power for Hitman were divided by 2.5

These 2 last changes are clearly nerfs to HITMANS based on last round’s feedback.
    If nothing changes, more nerfs are clearly going to come.

For any feedback please feel free to write to me at [email protected]

Wish you all the best and good luck next round

Bebynho
    Last edited by eagleking52; 10-17-2022 at 12:55 AM.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z