Hi gangsters,

I will start by addressing an email I received a couple of days ago, regarding the day start of the rounds.
When we created the short round I made it quite clear that we would need at least 2 rounds per month to be able to have the game economically viable.

For us having a longer round means more time to prepare things and more time to test so it would not be a problem to go back to the old system.

I would love to be able to have the rounds at the weekend but clearly it is not up to us, even though clearly starting in the middle of the week is hard for basically everybody since most people are working at the time the round starts ,and from what I understand in Brazil things are even worse since the get starts at 13 local time.

I am really really sorry and I hope that next month we can find a middle ground but it is not something I can promise on.

Regarding this round we won’t be making any changes besides bringing back WORLD CUP robbery, which at least for this round will be a single robbery with 60 k required power. It will be a random event !!

And we have made some changes on VIP packages and adjusted the numbers on items. As extra, we have added extra sabotage power to VIP users.
The reason we made some changes on VIP is because hitmans are also buying VIP Platinum at start. Now, VIP assassin is also quite important at start and you will not have to think about it.

We are fixing some of the things you guys have reported to us:
• Fixing the events. Making sure we will not have the same event one after another
• Showing which players are online and offline in the gang assault page and friends list

This doesn’t mean we are not doing things. We are working on new daily missions and hopefully they will be here in a couple of rounds.
Like always for any feedback and ideas please write to me at
[email protected]
Bebynho