Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Potential bug in money rewards in robs

Hi Guys,

Can You please have a look at below calculations and let me know, whatever You think that there is something wrong with in the game or i missed something in my calculations. I've tried to get answer via submitting the ticket on the 21st Nov but TC staff is still not able to explain clearly where is the issue (clearly it can be only in two places - game or mine calculations).

I've tested 2 rounds ago money rewards for solo and gang robberies on two accounts - Pimp and dealer, both at the same level (lvl10), both with the same disadvantages for solo ang gang robs (-26%)

Gang robs (in the same gang):
    Pimp with robber university: 15% uni lvl3 + 15% VIP3 = Total gang robs bonus 30%
    Dealer without robber university but with: 20% bingo + 10% VIP2 = Total gang robs bonus 30%

All working ok in the gang robs, both accounts got almost the same money rewards for robs
    TC gang.jpg

Solo robs
    Pimp with robber university: 15% uni lvl1 + 10% uni lvl2, + 15% VIP3 = Total solo bonus 40%
    Dealer without robber university but with: 20% bingo + 10% VIP2 = Total solo bonus 30%

And here in solo robs i believe we have a problem. It is clearly not 10% difference in money rewards between those accounts as per screen below:
    TC solo comp.jpg

What do You Guys think, is there an issue or i just forgot about something in my calculations? What else could affect the money rewards?

Answers to my ticket are that there is no problem, dev said it is fine etc. but nobody can explain in this case what i've missed in my calculations?

Thanks in advance for any helpful answers.

Regards,
    Paluch00

In this case you gor low rewards in one and max in other account.

You always should look ath the "rewards" down below, as you can see is almost the same rewards...

Every time you get a bonus on solo robbery it will appears on the rewards one!

I was playing with robber last round and checked that works as it should be.

The difference is so small that you can see that you got 7.5k+ on the < one and below 7.4k on the > one.

That is the margin displayed at the reward box.

I hope I helped.

But it should be 10% difference between those two accounts (around 700k on one vatican, 1.4 on full energy) and even rewards down below ( 7.2 - 7.9) is showing almost the same amount which is less than 1% and it should be more like 7.2-7.9 on one account and 7.9-8.6 on the second. This was the case on all solo robs and not just this one particular one showed on the screen shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Paluch00 View Post
    Pimp with robber university: 15% uni lvl1 + 10% uni lvl2, + 15% VIP3 = Total solo bonus 40%
    Dealer without robber university but with: 20% bingo + 10% VIP2 = Total solo bonus 30%
    Here is the problem. The universities bonuses are not stacking, so if you have 10% for lvl 1 and 15% for lvl 2, the total bonus will be 15% not 25%. Basically you just get 5% more for completing another course at university.

Thank You kidon, that would answer my question and solve the problen. What is funny, that i exchanged around 20 emails with game crew around this topic and none of them could give such a simple and basic answer and close the ticket... i got even answer from them that robber uni doesn't give any bonus to solo robberies