Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: Which one do you prefer?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1- Keep gang war 1 time every 4 game day. Remove decline button and ang wars accepted auto.

25 37.31%
  • 2- Make gang war available every 1 game day. Remove decline button and gang wars accepted auto.

1 1.49%
  • 3- Remove Gang war entirely and bring back old Gang Assault System.

41 61.19%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

3- Remove Gang war entirely and bring back old Gang Assault System.

Old gang assault system it's far from being perfect, can be abused BUT it's still MUCH BETTER and ENTERTAINING than this Gang War system which almost all top gangs are blocking their Gang Wars with other gangs or they are refusing to fight other top gangs. This is a feature that it's being used until day 10-12 for the alley and then nobody uses anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTribalChief View Post

Old gang assault system it's far from being perfect, can be abused BUT it's still MUCH BETTER and ENTERTAINING than this Gang War system which almost all top gangs are blocking their Gang Wars with other gangs or they are refusing to fight other top gangs. This is a feature that it's being used until day 10-12 for the alley and then nobody uses anymore.

I totally agree with this statement.
    When I removed the old gang system it was because of a couple of players who complained daily that they were not able to rob and who never actually tried hunting.
    Sadly some of those players do not even support the game, they didn't even after the change hehe. In my opinion it was the worse change I have made to the game in the past years because it is basically useless.
    So in the near future this will change 100%. Gang wars or Gang Assaults will no longer be a feature that player can block or stop. It will happen in a way or another !

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    I totally agree with this statement.
    When I removed the old gang system it was because of a couple of players who complained daily that they were not able to rob and who never actually tried hunting.
    Sadly some of those players do not even support the game, they didn't even after the change hehe. In my opinion it was the worse change I have made to the game in the past years because it is basically useless.
    So in the near future this will change 100%. Gang wars or Gang Assaults will no longer be a feature that player can block or stop. It will happen in a way or another !
    HAPPY 2023 GUYS!!! i see light in the end of the tunel!!!

And how are you guys stopping the self milk transfer disorder ? Using the trusts ? 2 hits in same acc less 1 trust or i dont know what you are going to do but since you are having this trust thing in gang i think you can at least slow down the milking process.

Thank you Bebynho for being more reasonable on 2023.

Man, why don't you think again about the multi accs?

But my question will give STAST, can milk ?

Tenho certeza que essas duas primeiras ideias são de uma pessoa chorona,

agora me diga cadê a opção, Disponibilize a guerra de gangues a cada 1 dia de jogo, e deixe os botões como estão??????????????

é muito choro por conta de uma espera kkkk

se desafiou tem que ter paciência para a gangue desafiada decidir se quer ou não aceitar!!!!

como sempre as ideias são só vistas por um lado............

Keep gang war 1 time every 4 game day.
    Remove decline button and all gang wars will be accepted auto.

2- Make gang war available every 1 game day.
    Remove decline button and all gang wars will be accepted auto.