Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default New Ideas About The Game

There is Some Problems i met and i didn't Find Answer in Forum or u have to Change It to be easier
    and i will Talk about it in this ticket
    and i wish to Find it in game if u think it will be important

1-
    If i have some Component or if iam Trying to Calculate Something in drug or laboratory or Auction i Found a Big Problem
    if i don't have the Component or the Drug i Can't Find The Price in the dealer Page
    so i spend much time to Know the Price
    And about the Robberies if i don't know the Drug Component i spend Much time to Find the name of component in robberies
    u can make it easy By Put the Current Price of Drug in The Helper in the game play
    or put all Drugs with Dealer
    Even if i don't have of it any amount it will keep 0 But i Can know the price
    and about the Robberies u have to change the name of it to the component to make it easy for Newbie they don't have to Memorized the 8th drug robberies name and component and Drug
    and the Last Thing u can Put in VIP Chance to go Auction and See Profit From Each Component and the time to output From Laboratory Capabilities before i buy it
    2-
    There is Some Quest Don't Have Any Info About profits And Newbie Don't Know what Can They Gain From it u must put Info About awards To encourage ppl to Finish it ...
    and in The Normal Quest u Have to put the Profit while iam in it
    Cuz i Must Make Stop to it To see Profit From previous Page
    3-
    You Have to make Some Diffrence Between Active ppl Who Spend Much Time On Game And The PPl Who Just Enter Every 2-3 dc And Use Pills TO waste their Tickets
    Something like Flash Quest It will be Like Question pop up For Active ppl they may Get Component or Drugs or Tickets or Credit When They Answer
    u will put it as default with 2-3k Question about Game
    And i Can Help to Get Question WIth Answer To Make it Easy for u..
    it will be better for active ppl Especially while they vulnerable In Night Clubs than non active and will let the others will be active than before
    4-
    if i took Course By Mistake or iam newbie i should Have Chance to Delet it and start it again
    or if i finished it already in university i can change it with Credit Once Per Round
    5-
    This will be about Beta
    if iam playing Beta i Must Have much Chance to try Strategy to learn How to Grow Up while Play Beta u Must Make The Factory Reset is Unlimited To Can Try My Strategys
    6-
    This Will be About District it's Not Fair To Fight Someone i don't Know atleast His Name or His Respect and it gives High Change to Vip To Get Better Than non-charge ppl i must see stats to get chance to Get High Respect not Only to Charge VIP Because we Lose 5% Per Attack it's Very High Percent if i tried to Attack 5 time to Get Only 1 District i Lose 25% From My Stats and if iam win why i don't Get Stats? they only tell me in msg someone Tried to get ur district
    it's not fait at all
    7-
    When i Get Much Drug i Go to Hosbital For 2h dc Like If someone Killed me
    it must be Half of this By logic
    if iam Drunk not like if iam Got Killed and they revive me
    cuz every time i will get Much Drug it Happend By Mistake and Sometime iam Choosing someone To Attack and he went out i Click On Drugs By Mistake Automatically Cuz the Buttom in the same Place
    8-
    You must Make an Video For the Game Tips And how to Grow up with Normal way
    To Attract New People To Play The Game
    And U Have TO Pay To Marketing in Fb or in social Media To Get New Players
    it will be better may be in future u Open more that 1 Server to New ppl who Would like to play and get high respect while they not have much experience but first of all the game much be easy for new ppl
    in The Android games i Get Assistant who help me in the beggining of the game
    Guide me how to Understand everything about it
    and i can Help with Videos about Game Play and Some tips
    9-
    i don't know it will be important or not
    But when i became in gang i need more benefit Like The Trust
    All Member Can Give trust in gang to Someone Who Can Make Robberies And Gain 10-15% More Than Bot Gangs and if he lose and go to Prison Only For The Double Time he should and the Other Players Don't Get in jail
    10-
    Instant contest
    1000-2000 Question About Game
    Everyday Flash Quest Without a specific time
    ِAsks About 3 Question About game i can Only Use 1 Helper With Credit Something Like 10 Credit if i Won 10 ppl won they gain Component or Drugs or Hookers or may be credit
    it will let ppl Spend Credit and Get Charge to Try it Like dice game except that they gain much resource
    ------------------------
    Sry if i talked much or if i didn't have the right way to explain my ideas anyone i will w8 for ur answer
    and may be i will try to join to support Team when i got Chance
    Last edited by Dishawy; 01-05-2023 at 12:15 PM.

Hello,

Well, from some points you mentioned above, I started to think you do not even have idea about some parts of the game.

1- Firstly, all drugs and their prices without any profession loss, is already listed on game guide where you click HELP >>> Game Guide.
    Regarding name of drugs per components, they are already matched on black market and whoever needs to confirm which components is for which drug, they can check there easily.
    Laboratory capabilities are shown on the laboratory page per hour already. So, I do not think that you ask for something different.

2- Well, when you accept an Alley Mission, you are able to see its rewards. Also same rewards and missions are listed on game guide as well. However, I will check this with developper to see if we can add.
    But still, I do not find it a major issue.

3- Well, active people goes forward from the inactive people. For example; we have 3% loot on hire if they do hire. And when it comes to random rewards from robberies like components or drugs, hire makes you lose almost 50% or 60% of rewards. So, you do not need to worry about it. And if we bring such questions from time to time, why do you think that inactive players will not do them?

4- Universities are quite important part. Once you select a caracthere/profession, you cannot change it. This is the same, once you select a class, you cannot change it. If we give an option to change it, it can be abusable. Let me give you 1 example; I selected Businessman classes. I completed them. And I bought 1 extra building and I upgraded my buildings with less upgrade cost. Then I cancel it and I change to another part.
    So, can I remove all the profits he took? Ofcourse not. Then what is the point of giving such an option to the players?

5- Now lets come to the most frustrating suggestion. Beta is not for you to make strategy. This is why I want to remove you all from beta. Because your access to beta is useless. You are not reporting anything. You are just using beta for your own sake. This is not what I want.
    Beta is there for a reason. And that reason is for us to test changes, new features, to test bug fixes and to see all the features work properly before we start round.
    But, any of you do not report any bug. And when this bug happens on live when we start round, 1 idiot shows up and says this was also happening on beta. So, will you keep the access of this person after saying this?

6- Firstly, I want to say that I am too disappointed with this. Because this shows that you have no idea how the districts work. When you lose against a player either anonymous name or non vip (with his name), you lose 1%. Not 5%. Even single assault itself makes you lose maximum 1% or 1.3% with stats district. And you say it makes you lose 5%. Big disappointment for me actually. You lose 5% when you attack BOT accounts or District owners whose powers are shown under their nicknames. So, you must either be crazy to lose against them, or you must want to lose stats on purpose. Or else, I do not see any point to lose against them. And names are anonymous there for a reason. You guys are abusing everything when it is a matter of competition. So, we had to take our precautions.

7- When you overdose, you get into hospital for 2hours. Well, we wanted to change before as I remember. It was supposed to be 1hour, 15 real minutes if I do not remember wrong. I will check this and see.

8- We have youtube channel, we have facebook page and instagram page. And we have some adversitements for the game for sure. But, do you think people are too curious to watch the video? I have made videos about how gangs work, but every person who enters game, keeps asking crews or me or on squares how to donate the gang. So, if the receiver does not want to use the source of the info, they try easiest way which is to ask a crew.

9- I did not understand what you are asking here.

10- We already have a lot of options to win dices, credits or other rewards. And we are working on bringing new daily alley missions. So, I do not think that question option is a good idea.
    Last edited by eagleking52; 01-06-2023 at 09:57 AM.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

Hello I hope you are having a nice 2023 up until now.
    I love the fact some of you stop and give us feedback because it shows some of you guys are interested.

I just want to say that his game has a really high learning curve and it takes time for you to actually learn to play it. Most of the things you are asking for, are already in place and most of the info you are asking for is there you just need to look for it. Maybe we should make it easier for the new guys to find it. So please send me an email with the info you think is missing and where and I will do my best to add it. Prints would help

I do like 1 idea and we are actually preparing something like that , DAILY MISSIONS. Most other changes would influence the game too much I that would complicate my life too much.

BETA is for reporting BUGS not making strategies ... the game is now only 10 real days not 40 so I think people can test different strategies quite quickly.

what game miss is lack of information , inside game exclusive ,

about what beby says make some daily missions is something no one think about but everyone like ,so its something u guys most move foward

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Hello I hope you are having a nice 2023 up until now.
    I love the fact some of you stop and give us feedback because it shows some of you guys are interested.

I just want to say that his game has a really high learning curve and it takes time for you to actually learn to play it. Most of the things you are asking for, are already in place and most of the info you are asking for is there you just need to look for it. Maybe we should make it easier for the new guys to find it. So please send me an email with the info you think is missing and where and I will do my best to add it. Prints would help

I do like 1 idea and we are actually preparing something like that , DAILY MISSIONS. Most other changes would influence the game too much I that would complicate my life too much.

BETA is for reporting BUGS not making strategies ... the game is now only 10 real days not 40 so I think people can test different strategies quite quickly.
    Thank you for informing me i Wish game Be better