Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Threaded View

Default New Ideas About The Game

There is Some Problems i met and i didn't Find Answer in Forum or u have to Change It to be easier
    and i will Talk about it in this ticket
    and i wish to Find it in game if u think it will be important

1-
    If i have some Component or if iam Trying to Calculate Something in drug or laboratory or Auction i Found a Big Problem
    if i don't have the Component or the Drug i Can't Find The Price in the dealer Page
    so i spend much time to Know the Price
    And about the Robberies if i don't know the Drug Component i spend Much time to Find the name of component in robberies
    u can make it easy By Put the Current Price of Drug in The Helper in the game play
    or put all Drugs with Dealer
    Even if i don't have of it any amount it will keep 0 But i Can know the price
    and about the Robberies u have to change the name of it to the component to make it easy for Newbie they don't have to Memorized the 8th drug robberies name and component and Drug
    and the Last Thing u can Put in VIP Chance to go Auction and See Profit From Each Component and the time to output From Laboratory Capabilities before i buy it
    2-
    There is Some Quest Don't Have Any Info About profits And Newbie Don't Know what Can They Gain From it u must put Info About awards To encourage ppl to Finish it ...
    and in The Normal Quest u Have to put the Profit while iam in it
    Cuz i Must Make Stop to it To see Profit From previous Page
    3-
    You Have to make Some Diffrence Between Active ppl Who Spend Much Time On Game And The PPl Who Just Enter Every 2-3 dc And Use Pills TO waste their Tickets
    Something like Flash Quest It will be Like Question pop up For Active ppl they may Get Component or Drugs or Tickets or Credit When They Answer
    u will put it as default with 2-3k Question about Game
    And i Can Help to Get Question WIth Answer To Make it Easy for u..
    it will be better for active ppl Especially while they vulnerable In Night Clubs than non active and will let the others will be active than before
    4-
    if i took Course By Mistake or iam newbie i should Have Chance to Delet it and start it again
    or if i finished it already in university i can change it with Credit Once Per Round
    5-
    This will be about Beta
    if iam playing Beta i Must Have much Chance to try Strategy to learn How to Grow Up while Play Beta u Must Make The Factory Reset is Unlimited To Can Try My Strategys
    6-
    This Will be About District it's Not Fair To Fight Someone i don't Know atleast His Name or His Respect and it gives High Change to Vip To Get Better Than non-charge ppl i must see stats to get chance to Get High Respect not Only to Charge VIP Because we Lose 5% Per Attack it's Very High Percent if i tried to Attack 5 time to Get Only 1 District i Lose 25% From My Stats and if iam win why i don't Get Stats? they only tell me in msg someone Tried to get ur district
    it's not fait at all
    7-
    When i Get Much Drug i Go to Hosbital For 2h dc Like If someone Killed me
    it must be Half of this By logic
    if iam Drunk not like if iam Got Killed and they revive me
    cuz every time i will get Much Drug it Happend By Mistake and Sometime iam Choosing someone To Attack and he went out i Click On Drugs By Mistake Automatically Cuz the Buttom in the same Place
    8-
    You must Make an Video For the Game Tips And how to Grow up with Normal way
    To Attract New People To Play The Game
    And U Have TO Pay To Marketing in Fb or in social Media To Get New Players
    it will be better may be in future u Open more that 1 Server to New ppl who Would like to play and get high respect while they not have much experience but first of all the game much be easy for new ppl
    in The Android games i Get Assistant who help me in the beggining of the game
    Guide me how to Understand everything about it
    and i can Help with Videos about Game Play and Some tips
    9-
    i don't know it will be important or not
    But when i became in gang i need more benefit Like The Trust
    All Member Can Give trust in gang to Someone Who Can Make Robberies And Gain 10-15% More Than Bot Gangs and if he lose and go to Prison Only For The Double Time he should and the Other Players Don't Get in jail
    10-
    Instant contest
    1000-2000 Question About Game
    Everyday Flash Quest Without a specific time
    ِAsks About 3 Question About game i can Only Use 1 Helper With Credit Something Like 10 Credit if i Won 10 ppl won they gain Component or Drugs or Hookers or may be credit
    it will let ppl Spend Credit and Get Charge to Try it Like dice game except that they gain much resource
    ------------------------
    Sry if i talked much or if i didn't have the right way to explain my ideas anyone i will w8 for ur answer
    and may be i will try to join to support Team when i got Chance
    Last edited by Dishawy; 01-05-2023 at 11:15 AM.