Hi gangsters,

Hope 2023 found you well. These coming rounds will bring some major changes to the game and especially to one feature, GANGS. As some of you saw we are looking into changing Gang Wars since clearly the feature is not what we want it to be. I am now 100% sure I made a mistake removing the old Gang Assault system since this new feature is basically useless or it was turned into something useless by those who for so long advocated for the removal of Gang Assaults. In my opinion no gang should be able to evade an attack, you should be able to defend yourself but never evade or refuse an assault. So the options are quite clear to me, we either bring back the old gang assault system or we remove the decline button.
That being said starting this round, gangs will see some changes. Here we go:

Game updates

• We have reduced the number of Gang trusts a player can have during the round from 6 to 2. (So, you need to more careful about it.)
I want to make it clear that If players lose trust in a gang for any reason during the game, said trust will not be restored!
• Reduced the maximum trusted members of a gang from 15 to 8. (Only trusted gang members will receive medals. Non trusted members will not receive.)
I want to explain this one. We are reducing the number of trusts to lower the impact of multies in the game, this is why we are leaving the total gang members at 15 Slots and in doing so we are giving gangs the possibility to keep robbing fast by inviting non trusted members.

• Since we have reduced the number of trust members a gang has we had to adjust Street Fights accordingly.
• Changes to Street Fights:
Prime - AP: 3200000. TM: 7
Milos the Cutter - AP: 4200000. TM: 8
Laski - AP: 6000000. TM: 8

• We have removed gang donations requirements from levels.
• Gang points update on top gang list change. A gang will no longer lose points when a trusted gang member leaves or is kicked from the gang.

Like always keep the feedback coming and like always we will do our best to find the best solution to make everybody happy.

We are looking for players that want to be part of our planning team. For those interested please contact our game manager ( [email protected] )

Like always for any feedback and ideas please write to me at [email protected]