Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Round 160 Changes!!!

Hello all,

Those of you who have access to Beta might have seen already that we are in the process of introducing new missions. These are daily missions that will differ from the Alley ones you guys are already used to. Sadly they will come to Live round 161 since we are still working on defining small features.
    We have received a lot of feedback from you guys these past rounds and I still haven’t decided what road to take when it comes to the GA problem. I think Round 161 will see a major change in that area with either bringing back the old system or removing the decline button from Gang Wars. I still dislike the fact that now leaders are trading points.
    That being said here are the changes we will see this round:

Game updates

We have increased the gang points loss from declining a gang war from 200 to 500 k.
    As I said before, gang wars like gang assaults should not be CHOSEN. When you play to win you have to strategize accordingly. Like always keep the feedback coming and like always we will do our best to find the best solution to make everybody happy.
    To make it clear, all the 200k stable points on gang war feature has been increased to 500k points.

• Multi accounts will not receive gang points from gang actions
    There are a lot of things it seems I’ve missed when I created the multi system. They should never interfere in some parts of the game. Their purpose is to help the individual, not an entire gang.

• We have increased the amount of drugs you win from Dice from 900 k to 2 kk
    2 credits dice : 500.000 Drugs
    4 credits dice : 1.000.000 drugs
    6 credits dice : 2.000.000 drugs

• The impact respect has, percentage wise on top gang was reduced from 5 % to 3 %

• Hire feature will now be available starting day 3

This will reduce a little bit the power of the hitman day 1 and the complaints we got when players received different amount of stats after using the feature

Like always for any feedback and ideas please write to me at [email protected]

Last edited by eagleking52; 03-13-2023 at 04:13 PM.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z