Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Round 162 Changes!!!

Hi gangsters,

Round 162 is here and with it we are trying to revive some professions that were left a little behind so Pimp and Robber will each see a small buff..
    This round we are bringing back the Daily missions which we hope we troubleshooted.

On this note I want to remind everyone who has an account on Beta that we allow players to have access there to help us TEST new features.
    I am a little bit disappointed that a feature we had on beta for 2 rounds managed to reach the live version with issues so please test and report every issue you find there.

Changes

• Robber change: A new reward was added at lvl 11: 150 tickets
    • Police Reinforcements number has been changed from 6-9 to 7-10
    • Pimp change :Respect requirement for lvl 11 reduced to 6 kk
    • Gang war change : we have removed the DECLINE button

Please click HERE to find more details about Gang Wars

You guys all know we talked about this for many rounds now.
    I do not know if this is the best way to go about it or bringing back the old GA system is something that makes more sense but what I do know is that many players would not like losing stats so I decided to go with this one.
    On paper is the most acceptable option but I am sure some of you will help us improve on it.
    I want to remind you all why I am doing this. Gangs are a huge part of the game and the fact that top gangs are not interested in fighting each other is not actually helping the game. When I created Gang Wars I did it because PLAYERS complained they were losing stats but I clearly KILLED one of the most entertaining features of the game.

On a side note, very soon we will have a new BETA for you guys to test as part of our plans to make an App for the game.

Like always for any feedback and ideas please write to me at [email protected]

Bebynho

tradução br/pt
    Last edited by eagleking52; 03-13-2023 at 05:17 PM.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z