Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Exclamation Vip pack fraud !

Good afternoon,

I never thought I would have to say this but here it GOES !

If a player offers to sell you credits or VIP packs in the game at half price or give them to you for free, the chances those credits or VIP packs are part of a big FRAUD SCHEME are very HIGH.

Clearly all accounts that " BOUGHT " packs are banned ! There is no discussion about this and I will not entertain anyone who thinks otherwise since in my opinion one has to be in a coma or sleeping to think that a guy who is not CREW nor is he a RESSELLER can sell things at 50%.

The damage done to the game is to such extent that clearly the Police will have to get involved.

being the good person that I am, clearly STUPID as well since many of you DO NOT DESERVE a second chance , not to mention for some this would be a 3rd or 4th I have come up with a solution.

I will unban the accounts if the owners pay for the amount of CODES the BOUGHT and USED Illegally.

If you find yourself banned send me an email to [email protected] and I will tell you the steps to follow to have your account unbanned

paypal : [email protected]

Portuguese translation
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 07-14-2023 at 07:37 AM.