Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Round 170 Changes!!!

Hi gangsters,

Summer is here and clearly a vacation is needed. This is why our new feature is not here yet, I am sorry but since we now have short rounds it is basically impossible for our dev to move as fast as the rounds go.
    We are making some changes that I for one think are necessary.I will explain them to you below

Changes :

• The Bingo Item will now give less tickets, 500 , but it will give 3 times more money when activated . It is an increase from the 2.5 change we made last round. We understand that the item was still irrelevant and we want to change that
    • Starting this round if you rob in a gang in which you do not have trust you will no longer receive gang points, the gang where you are robbing will receive points but you will not. This is the 1st step of a couple I will make to try and get people to make their own gangs and create some competition between gangs.
      - In future changes the gang will be losing points based on how many NON TRUSTED PEOPLE it has.
      - At the moment I think the number of players required to perform any rob is quite low but we could adjust it a little bit more to address some concerns about the number of players available to rob at certain hours.
    • Starting this round If you rob in a gang in which you do not have trust you will receive 5% less money per rob. - This is something we had before but it was at a higher percentage. In my opinion robbing in a gang where you are not trusted should not give you the same money.
      - In my opinion , as an ex player, winning top1 international always implies having a good gang behind you.
      - In future rounds we will have to address the number of players as well.
    • Changes to rules and bans : Starting this round we will be banning permanently for rule 3, sharing accounts. It is clear to me that people are abusing this without any fear of consequences and playing 2 vs 7 is not ok.
    • Another change when it comes to rules. Once banned permanently, all accounts will be banned, active or not active, cups or no cups. There will be consequences for getting permanently banned from now on.

Like always for any feedback and ideas please write to me at [email protected]

Bebynho

Turkish Translation
    Last edited by CipherTechX; 06-29-2023 at 03:04 PM.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z