Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Bebynho Bans whoever he wants

Bebynho banned me permanently for breaking chat rules. Chat rule break should be resulting in chat-bans, but this failed 40 year old virgin living in his mothers basement, banned me and said "go to moscow and talk politics" becuase i wrote "fk ukrain".

So there are rules in the game, but not even the virgin Bebynho follows them. This game is so corrupt HAHHAHA.

You filthy monkey. Go get a real life instead of living in mommas basement 40 year old with no job. failed human being. Making his friends win and banning whoever he wants to ban for any reason.

The nick was 7blades, I dont even want to be back to this corrupt game, i just want everyone to know this filthy jobless failed idiot breaks his own rules like a little bitch.

Omg is like you know me .. so well.

Now ... the hard truth is that you are a nobody here, you can make 1 million posts here and nobody will care, nobody cares If you play or not.
    And yes I can ban you when ever I want because, I CAN ! DEAL with it ! Sadly for you I always ban for a good reason.

Now I will let this thread UP because you are extremely funny. I had to come from my basement and go to my neighbour to use their internet because there is no wifi in my basement.

THE LIFE IS HARD.

EDIT : I am sorry... from my understanding you are a pillar of this community, players talk about you in high regard. Clearly they will all miss you dearly... I've heard talks about a memorial.
    YOU SHALL BE MISSED !
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 07-30-2023 at 11:23 PM.

Yes i know you ban whoever you want ehenever you want, its the only thing you can do in life as a failed 40 year old virgin living in mommys basement.
    You really think anyone cares about your corrupt game LMAO.
    What a failed human being. At least im not a nobody in real life wich you are with your 200 players online and thinking you are somebody HAHAHAHA. Sit, little dog.

What is your income, 800 dollars a month? HAHAHAHAHA maybe thats too high also.

Did i even ask to be back, little monkey? HAHAHAHAHA so delusional.
    As i said, no one cares about your game you failed dog. Living in fantasy world thinking he is important HAHAHA.

Oh right, almost forgot, FK UKRAIN.
    Last edited by ZipiT; 07-31-2023 at 08:20 AM.

ZipiT with a lot of respect, **** you

Joke, no respect.

Quote Originally Posted by ZipiT View Post
    Yes i know you ban whoever you want ehenever you want, its the only thing you can do in life as a failed 40 year old virgin living in mommys basement.
    You really think anyone cares about your corrupt game LMAO.
    What a failed human being. At least im not a nobody in real life wich you are with your 200 players online and thinking you are somebody HAHAHAHA. Sit, little dog.

What is your income, 800 dollars a month? HAHAHAHAHA maybe thats too high also.

Did i even ask to be back, little monkey? HAHAHAHAHA so delusional.
    As i said, no one cares about your game you failed dog. Living in fantasy world thinking he is important HAHAHA.

Oh right, almost forgot, FK UKRAIN.

This is it ?! This is all you can do ? repeat yourself and in really bad English ?
    you either come up with something to entertain me a little bit or I will ban you on forum as well. Come on kid .... we believe in you !
    take a 5 minutes break , stop doing drugs and maybe you can send a normal message that we can all understand.

The number of visitors on the site buddy according to CloudFlare .. dont mind that number you see on the page , it is as fake as the number of friends you have in real life.

PS : Unique Visitors

I will give 1 more day to entertain me and after that, well we will have to part ways buddy so please take your time, find a good translator and give me a good comeback here.

Last edited by Bebynho20; 08-01-2023 at 07:42 AM.