Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Round 181 Changes!!!

Hi gangsters,

First of all I want to wish a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all of you.
    Thank you all for staying with us for another year, thank you all for your relentless feedback that helps us improve a little bit every year and for your patience when things got hard.

That being said here are the changes for the next round

Changes :

• Santa Claus is in town. It will come randomly during the duration of the round
    • Change to Pimp : From level 2 it will start with a deficit of 20 % rob power single and gang robberies
    • Change to Pimp : to make level 11 it is now required 6.5 kk respect from 6 kk
    • Hookers won from the Pentagon and Warren will no longer give inventory points. This change might change in future rounds based on feedback
    • Xmas badge for all accounts that reach level 12

I kept the biggest change for last and said change will be done to the Pentagon and Warren Buffet.
    I really want these 2 robs to be a special thing in TC, something new that is hard to do but worth it at the same time, so your feedback is needed when it comes to rewards. These 2 robs will always require a set amount of time to be performed so what we need to do is find a balance between the time spent and the rewards.
    We are aware of some issues with the 2 robberies and we are looking into them.

Please click the link below to see the changes for these new gang robberies.

Like always for any feedback and ideas please write to me at [email protected]
    Bebynho

Turkish Translation
    Last edited by eagleking52; 02-12-2024 at 04:47 PM.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z