Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Waiting for a reply

Still waitnig for a ticket reply since last round... This round it's already 3 day that i've done a ticket and no one have replyed. Someone is here to work or u r here only when u get the money? Look like what many other player have sayed to me in this 6+ months that i've played it's quietly correct about corruption and favor on this game... Still waiting an answer to the ticket

what ticket are we talking about ?
    And how much money do you think a crew member is paid, per month let's say ?
    And what corruption are you talking about ? I am curious ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    what ticket are we talking about ?
    And how much money do you think a crew member is paid, per month let's say ?
    And what corruption are you talking about ? I am curious ...
    I'm talking about the ticket that i've sended on the support center.
    How much they get it's not my business, so this is not the point.
    By the corruption since i've always defended this game I think that it's better that u open ur eye and look around, again it's not my business to tell u where to look.
    I only want a reply to my ticket and at this time no one have replied.
    Why r u wasting ur time and u didn't have answered the ticket instead? I'm curious...

Hello GTIRBF,

In order to reply your ticket, firstly he needs to find your ticket and check what is the status of the ticket.

As I can see on the system, there is not any old ticket. Only 3 open tickets which were created yesterday.

So, when reporting such matters, you must share ticketId which you receive to your email once you send the ticket. And we can investigate it for you.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

Quote Originally Posted by eagleking52 View Post
    Hello GTIRBF,

In order to reply your ticket, firstly he needs to find your ticket and check what is the status of the ticket.

As I can see on the system, there is not any old ticket. Only 3 open tickets which were created yesterday.

So, when reporting such matters, you must share ticketId which you receive to your email once you send the ticket. And we can investigate it for you.
    Please don't say bullshit.
    There's ticket opened last round from a friend (I didn't share the nick because of his privacy) because the system give me an error and don't let me open the ticket (there's a video proof of this, i've tryed 3 times in different hour and with different text as message).
    There's a ticket of 4 days ago opened by me on the new account (GTIRBF2, since the last was banned without answer to the ticket) and at now i didn't received any answer.
    There's a ticket opened 2 days ago always from the new account and still not receiving any answer.
    On all of this ticket i didn't received any email with id or nothing else, only the support page that say "The ticket was submitted".
    So when answer please don't say bullshit, there's 3 ticket in your system without reply and for me it's impossible to know the id since i didin't received nothing.

Hello,

First, you need to calm down.

Secondly, your friend does not have authorization to talk about your account. No matter what happens.

Thirdly, if you did not receive an email that your ticket was submitted and your ticketId is this, etc. That means you will not be able to receive our response even if we have it and reply.
    You have to fix the issue with your email and check your junk box, spam box, etc.

I am sorry but, your words mean nothing since I know the facts in front of my eyes.

Now, I hope you find the ticketId for me to check.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by eagleking52 View Post
    Hello,

First, you need to calm down.

Secondly, your friend does not have authorization to talk about your account. No matter what happens.

Thirdly, if you did not receive an email that your ticket was submitted and your ticketId is this, etc. That means you will not be able to receive our response even if we have it and reply.
    You have to fix the issue with your email and check your junk box, spam box, etc.

I am sorry but, your words mean nothing since I know the facts in front of my eyes.

Now, I hope you find the ticketId for me to check.
    I'm really calm, i'm only tired of the bullshit that i've to read.
    Him can't talk about my account to solve an issue that make impossible to me to any contact? How i can solve something if i can't contact anyone? Obliviusly i've to ask to someone else!
    I didn't receive the ticket id because the ticket id wasn't sended, there's no issue with my email since i'm receiving all the email normally, and if u didn't waste ur time here and write a reply to the ticket i will receive it too.
    The fact in front of u eyes, ok, before u heve saied that u see the last ticket, so at the least one ticket was seen...
    Now i hope u can answer the ticket because the ticket id that u r asking for it's inexistent

Hello GTIRBF,

You are still confusing or you are still not reading my messages carefully.

I only saw the ticket from your friend. And you giving him authorization is not a solution to this.

You have to talk to us directly by using the email that you registered with on your account.

Can you tell me in private on game or on discord, the email addresses that you used when sending ticket? Because there is not any ticket from you on our end as we can see.

So, instead of blaming crews with not responding tickets, you had better to collaborate to solve your issues.

Because, crews replied all tickets and they do their work properly about tickets and response times.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]

I've sended u a PM

Hello,

Here is one of the tickets we replied from you.

https://prnt.sc/wj4ja0Nsihbc
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]