View Poll Results: Punish big bullies

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

7 53.85%
  • Yes

6 46.15%

Default Punish big bullies

In the real mob world, gangsters with high reputation will not assult mediocre gangsters. But we see alot of players with very high reputation assulting players who just reach their 100 reputation mark.

I vote to punish unruly players for being a immature bully by severly reducing their reputation if the difference between reputation is too big.

So the saying goes.."Pick someone of your own size, don't be a bully!"

yes... i think thecrims should have a range in which a person could be attacted for exempl: if you have 1000 of respect.. you can be attacked by a person that has a max of 10000 respect... and from there on.. its not fair when you have like 8000 of respect and some random due with 9889009 shows up in a rave and kills you..!!!

Baad idea!

Default Punish the bullies? You're avin a larf

The assault feature is an intrinsic part of the game, just like robberies, businesses, hookers, etc. You may not like it - but that is the way it goes! What you got to remember; in this game, there is always someone bigger than you - if you cruise raves looking for victims the you WILL meet your nemesis sooner or later. But so what? 'You win some, you lose some, its all the same to me' (Ace of Spades, Motorhead). Just think how sweet your revenge will be when the new round starts...

I am agree. Why dont make assault as other games do. We can assault only respect in the same range or rank, or ga the gang in the same range or rank (like 50 rank)

Well, I not saying we should do away with assult. I'm suggesting instead that we make it more interesting by limiting the range of a person you can attack. For exmaple, someone with 700 can attack anyone between 200-1300 only?

We can simply achieve this by changing the algorithm for murder. You may still kill the person but you will go to jail because the difference is beyond permissible range

I guess there be some who will disagree because they want it safe. They have respect at a few hundreds but always pick on someone 200 and less because they know they'll always win the assult.

FYI. It wasn't me who got assult. My girlfriend just cross her 100 mark and has been dying when she goes to rave to recharge herself.