Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: changing career

Default changing career

if I change career do i lose my attributes. also i am a robber and can't purchase whorehouse or mansion. do i need to be a pimp or business man

when u change character, you don't lose any stats.
    buying buildings depends on ur Int. and tol.
    I suggest u to join a gang, do some gang robberies and u will have the money needed to buy buildings
    .-=[ TheCrims FIRST Bot HunTeR ]=-.
    What doesn't kill you, It makes you STRONGER.
    Success is like being pregnant. Everybody congratulates you, but nobody knows how many times you got ****ed up !

xXRangerXx,
    Every character has it's own advantages, and in your case, businessman has advantages with buildings
    Here to help

money isn't the problem iv'e got that. It just doesn't show on the right of the screen that I can even purchase mansion or whorehouse? I don't know If i was clear on that. Let me rephrase. Can any career buy any building.

Also how do I use rabits if I can only sign up ONCE with ONE email. Other guys are using like 15 rabits. isn't that a little *#*ked up for the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by xXRangerXx
    money isn't the problem iv'e got that. It just doesn't show on the right of the screen that I can even purchase mansion or whorehouse? I don't know If i was clear on that. Let me rephrase. Can any career buy any building.

Also how do I use rabits if I can only sign up ONCE with ONE email. Other guys are using like 15 rabits. isn't that a little *#*ked up for the rest of us.
    Yes, any career can buy buildings or hookers or do assaults/robs etc. It's just that different careers give you advantages in these different areas.
    As for the rabbits, lol. Make more email accounts

There is a way of registering unlimited accounts with the same email, but I don't think it would make the job of abuse easier if I told everyone how to do it.
    I have to return some videotapes.

Quote Originally Posted by LivingPharaoh
    There is a way of registering unlimited accounts with the same email, but I don't think it would make the job of abuse easier if I told everyone how to do it.
    I really dont understand why we have to make 1 email for each account we make...

And why is it easier for abuse crew? If all rabbits have same mail isnt it easier for abuse to understand that rabbits with same email are from the same person?

Quote Originally Posted by oOaRisOo
    I really dont understand why we have to make 1 email for each account we make...

I vaguely understand why, or rather, I could tell you what a Crew Leader/Dev would probably tell you, and that is that making people create separate email addresses discourages rabbits, which is what they want. I don't personally agree with this, since I don't think rabbits are what is wrong with this game. But that is what they would say...they might also have other reasons unknown to me though.

Quote Originally Posted by oOaRisOo
    And why is it easier for abuse crew? If all rabbits have same mail isnt it easier for abuse to understand that rabbits with same email are from the same person?
    It could be, though issues with account deletion and covering one's trail could be easier for cheaters too, which make's Abuse's job much harder.

If you feel strongly that players should be able to register multiple accounts on one email, maybe you should make an argument for your case on Feedback. Ebic/Crew leaders might listen.
    I have to return some videotapes.