Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default hi!! please do something!!!

hi!... i have being waching something bad!!! : the top killers are usin bugs!!! ... i know these because they hace unbelibable number of kills in several short time!!!!.... and also, they have 10 kils in 5 minutes and they respect dont race!!!... thats a bug for shire!... please do something because we are playing whit rulers and they are not using the rulers, also they play dirty and thats totaly unfair... thanks

Most of their kills by killing their own rabbits
    no bug or dirty play , I guaranty

afuna quick question if you dont mind....
    see when you kill some1 in fight club can you go to jail for it

i know they use theyr own rabits, but, i have loats or rabits and its imposible kill that much... just compare the number of kills of the top kill at the last raund.... im not noob and i know haw it work... im shire they are using bugs, i talk to other forum to the moderator and he talk to the biger ones buth they dont do anythig....

i THINK its because when u kill some in fightclub u get a kill added to ur total and u cant go jail for killing some1 in fightclub . .
    i thought they fixed this when the fightclub was disabled but apparentely not . .

noooo thats not why.... there is a bug working out there! and nobody makes anything!!!