Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: help im new

Default help im new

i just wanna no how u gain ur stamina back?...is there like a building i can sleep in or something?

No, you get stamina back by doing drugs in Nightlife or by screwing hookers. It will also return on its own over time, faster if your spirit is very high, slower if it is normal or low/very low.
    I have to return some videotapes.

ok...should i do the drugs or does that cost alot?

The drugs are priced differently according to who owns the rave or nightclub.

Obviously the best thing to do is buy your own rave so you can get high off of your own stash of drugs. This way you will also avoid getting red relations with people who can attack you.
    I have to return some videotapes.

drugs are free out yer own rave nal, but ya dont make any money off it if ya takin all yer shit yerself , if yer new stick to booze or weed its easier :P booze = 2 stam weed = 1

I have my own ^^ but unfortunately, nobody ever comes in and when someone does and buy the drugs I get no money but the entrance money

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowOranos
    I have my own ^^ but unfortunately, nobody ever comes in and when someone does and buy the drugs I get no money but the entrance money
    you get the money from selling drugs in ur rave.
    It's automatically added to your money in hand.
    .-=[ TheCrims FIRST Bot HunTeR ]=-.
    What doesn't kill you, It makes you STRONGER.
    Success is like being pregnant. Everybody congratulates you, but nobody knows how many times you got ****ed up !

http://forum8.thecrims.com/viewtopic.php?t=30476

Check here man

It shows you how to do most of the main stuff involved in game, aswel as showing how much each drug will raise your stamina, dont forget though this will decrease as your addiction increases