Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: next round

Default next round

is next round going to be better then this round

Yeah, We Wanna Know, Will The Cover Be Back Or Not
    And The Gang Robbery Formula Will Stay The Same ?

Plz Tell Us Early To Decide Searching For Another Game Or Not

Joking

We have the right to know, we are the ones paying our money to fund costs of the servers. New features should be put to the players first, via the poll section...

And ALL changes must be announced, not bullshit like ''and some secret features'', we all know how well that went...

Cover must be back, ive said it time and time again, unless the game is changed, to play without multi-accounts, allow rabbits, covering etc.

New feature at the drug dealer option. At the start of each day, the dealer recives 500k of each drug automatically. This would help ''dry dealer'' situations.

Flash news bar at the top of the screen (instead of crim city news) (sa3eks idea :P) Updated everytime a new feature is implemented, added.

Bounty Hunting removed - what can i say? its shit and and used to win in non traditional bounty ways

New things to use credits with (Knuckledown Gym )

The gym would cost 10 credits for 2 crims hours. When in the Gym, you can build stregnth and tolerence faster, by doing workouts. Only available to the hitman proffesion.

Cheers - Tyla

P.S: Admins ''not allowed to play'' rule abolished! It would be nice to see how our developers fair in a round of TC, so they can see things from our perspective maybe?

i like it m8

Quote Originally Posted by Tyla

New things to use credits with (Knuckledown Gym )

The gym would cost 10 credits for 2 crims hours. When in the Gym, you can build stregnth and tolerence faster, by doing workouts. Only available to the hitman proffesion.

Cheers - Tyla
    Stolen Idea And It Aint Cool
    Coz Ppl Who Have High Conn. Speed Will Gain More Benefits From This Feature... While Others Will Die Waiting The Page To Load .

But Good Work Tyla, I Like Ur Sense Of Creation .

[quote="Tyla"]

New feature at the drug dealer option. At the start of each day, the dealer recives 500k of each drug automatically. This would help ''dry dealer'' situations.
    quote]

this would be bought in 1 hit off 1 person mate, needs more if that will work i think

this is new