Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Being Brutally Attacked.

So This is my second round playing this game and it's great. Amusing etc, but once in a while I get brutally attacked. I lose no money that I can see, I am not in a nightclub, and I can;t figure out how, or why they are attacking me. I'm not looking to get revenge, just trying to understand why it happens.

Is it related to bounty hunting or something? If I'm successful at crimes do I get a bounty on my head or something?

Dear Zephn,
    when you reach over 100 points of respect, you are liable to be attacked from people you relations with.
    you got red relations from taking drugs in raves, you should make a surgery after reaching 100 respect if u have someone in ur relations coz he can attack you...100 is the minimum.
    .-=[ TheCrims FIRST Bot HunTeR ]=-.
    What doesn't kill you, It makes you STRONGER.
    Success is like being pregnant. Everybody congratulates you, but nobody knows how many times you got ****ed up !

click on homies its on a side menu, the side with bank and all that stuff.

if you have red relations there with 100+ respect people, they can attack you, and you can attack them!

to get rid of them go to the hospital and click on plastic surgery

after that buy your own nightclub in the business tab and buy your own drugs, only use your own nightclub. You should be able to figure out how to get drugs in your club and all that

Is there other ways other than plastic surgery? i Keep getting attacked even before i can do plastic surgery.

buy your own pub to drug in