Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default where can i get rabbit?

i'm new, i saw people talking about "rabbit" a lot, i don't really get it, can anyone tell me where i can get rabbit and how to use it, what is rabbit? thanx
    btw, what is "ticket" and what does ticket use for?

My local pet shop has them for £12 send me your address and i'll forward you one

Rabbits are all other accounts that you registered them, besides main account..

And tickets, you need them to enter a nightclub/whorehouse to refill you stamina with drug/hooker
    Here to help

Quote Originally Posted by An9eL
    Rabbits are all other accounts that you registered them, besides main account..

And tickets, you need them to enter a nightclub/whorehouse to refill you stamina with drug/hooker
    and that, folks, is everything an9el knows about crims don not ask him anything further.

but wait slipknot for bum said he got FK without rabbits hmm i smell bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by l1lz4pp
    but wait slipknot for bum said he got FK without rabbits hmm i smell bullshit
    no, gay... it is possible... just fukk around and beg others for skill... one rabbits here, one GA there... bam, you're fk lvl.

ahv never askd acunt for stats thats bang out take them if there offerd but beggin thats bullshit , and u still said rabbit :P

Rabbits are other accounts recorded.

And on the tickets: Tickets are entries in his life nortunas. Inicil in the game you start automatically with 100 after that earn 8 per day. Advise not spend many tickets in things that will not bring benefits. And the tickets will be overcome upar spy will accrue while the tickets of their main

I hope I have helped

by astrocrims