Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta feedback.

nabzZz don't get it

Quote Originally Posted by TheDyphx View Post
    nabzZz don't get it
    what nabzZz don't get?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    I'm actually confused here. I believe most of you don't get the meaning and the purpose of Beta testing and what this thread is about. All the changes that are in Beta, usually get on to Live. That being said, this topic is to discuss the changes that you see in Beta now, and that will be reflected on to the next round of Live. This topic is not for suggestion that would affect Beta only. Now I would like to address some issues that I've seen posted in the last few days.

* We don't need people for a Beta Crew, I personally don't need people in my Crew for Live, so stop insisting and asking that and sending me Pm's about it. As has been said before, Beta is only managed by our Developers (memox, ebichuman, Zed7). The characters that you see on Admins list in Beta is purely fictional.

* Beta isn't a proper Game. You don't receive prizes, credits are given for free for testing purposes therefore credits mean nothing. Medals mean nothing also. When discussing Beta changes please refer to the actual game, and leave Beta demands away from it. Our developers are already very busy as it is, without having to worry about making Beta pretty. They only have to make it functional.

* Credits transfer will be completely removed from Live. There are many many reason behind it, I see ebichuman already explained most of them, but you don't really see the point behind it. I'll try to put it even simpler. If TC was a game where everyone would have only 1 account, and played alone, Credits transfer wouldn't be a problem. But when most of the players that have many credits, that have friends amongst our crew members and receive large amounts of credits from them, and they have 50 rabbits, it's very very hard to control what would happen and where would those credits go if the said person would have been hacked.

Also, we will implement another credits usage method, much safer, and that will surely please the majority of our players, not just the top one who have large amounts of credits.
    Oki guardian this man crew entered the house

::: You :::

Default the crims

when i play the crims umm i dont like it when you get bet up you should fight back some how it sucks big time (should fight back) it no fun in game that you can not fight back

lw sm7t haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

lma akon fe el sgn el wa2t bta3 el 5rog ektboh btr2h a7sn 7b lw sm7t

wirt the time of the prison to get out but buy good wirt to can know it

y3ny msln ana mktob 3ndy kdh

هنفرج عنك يوم 128 الساعة 02 و 01 دقيقة.

we 2h dh y3ny
    يهبــل : مترشينيـــش بفلوس نجســــه يهبــل : مترشينيـــش بفلوس نجســــه يهبــل : مترشينيـــش بفلوس نجســــه يهبــل : مترشينيـــش بفلوس نجســــه
    heya el l3bh 3obarh 3n 2h dh 2h el dm el 5fef dh ??

Thumbs up Some world saving changes

i im from portugal and i like your game althogh i think you could make some changes

- you could put the opcion of buing cars which would give respect according to the car
    - with cars in the game you could make some positive changes i think like adding drive bys as a more effective second option when giving a beating.it could benefit the more weaker players that are often attacked and with drive by option they could at least attack some high respected players

thanks for your attencion i will be coming with more suggestions.

Default Ribbon

I wanna ask, Is in beta version, the winners of every country get ribbon like in the crims original version? Thanks