Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta feedback.

It will probably start today if everything goes as planned.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Arrow

I think it would be nice if you had only from overdose
    5% of the addiction, 'cause whenever I voucomprar drugs to
    Extend the stamina I have an overdose and it fills the
    saco'eu tbm conconrdo with the opnion of some of the bribe
    nurse and able to transfer money to accounts
    friends ...

Thanks memox, good to see that 5/12 new features in 48. round are those based on my suggestions. This kinda ... pleases. Keep up the good work.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

Those where good ideas I have more of your ideas on my list but I honestly didnt have time to finish them all. Though I am going to make updates during the round on some of the ideas that you provided. So keep 'em coming
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Hehe, I'll just wait till round 49 to witness 1 hour logoff time featured

Nevertheless, I've been testing BETA a little bit and, maybe it's my bad, but maybe this is a bug - buildings are not producing drugs, even I have enough money in cash.
    Second bug - these new captchas with "select what fits bets" 5 options ... so I had bear image and there was no choice to select bear. I think there was CAT, DOG, BEER, WEAPON and one more, but not bear.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

UPDATE: This day, I have production, but I didn't have production for last 3 TC days. No, I don't want it back, but it was really weird. Buildings taking money, but not producing.

Arrow credit

Good Evening friends I need a credit as I do to have this service.
    Thank you.

Regards.

Ziikaa157

guys , so honest, what for those all codes, captcha since xxxx rounds,, =???
    ppl use bots anways, and after all, end of round you good know, who use and who not : D
    so what for more & more of them.. servers are slow too,.+capatchs= mega slow game
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

Quote Originally Posted by Sterben View Post
    guys , so honest, what for those all codes, captcha since xxxx rounds,, =???
    ppl use bots anways, and after all, end of round you good know, who use and who not : D
    so what for more & more of them.. servers are slow too,.+capatchs= mega slow game
    Yeah ! Strongly agree.

And if you want to use them, make them fast please.
    These image captchas are very slow to load. They are actually the last thing to load the page. It should be the first one (I.E. - you would be able to click on captcha even before other images on page are loaded - you are clicking because of captcha, not because of other images)

Question new investments

why i`m not able to invest my money in companies? you can put things in the newspaper like: "Microshit windows shares are losing value" than i will lost money.. just like drugs!