Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Multi accounts

Default Multi accounts

I've read the rules over again and I don't find anything related to this matter, I've been checking the forum too but I can't find a clue. So, I'm wondering, if multi accounts are allowed, cause me and my brother got one account each and we wouldn't like to have our accounts banned because of this. If having more than one account is allowed I would like to know if there's a tolerance limit for any "crossed actions" like:
    - Having 2 accounts in the same gang
    - Having an account with respect lower than 100 so you can scout the rave parties and nightclubs.
    - Having accounts that you raise their stats so you can attack them with your main account and increase its stats.

Yeah I know it sounds rather obvious, but I'd like to hear a second opinion

multi accounts ARE allowd m8 there just calld rabbits and most ppl have anything from 5 to 10 all the way up to 100 of them

*points at the above post as an example of what to do*

To get on top of the heap on this game you need to pay out for credits and you need to have a buncha multi accounts. I dont have any of either, but thats cuz I have a tight wallet and personal ethics code.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormthorn

To get on top of the heap on this game you need to pay out for credits

not true if you have a brain. Sure credits help, but saying you MUST have them to succeed simply isnt true and actually bad for the game because it puts new players off playing before they have learned to play.