Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default While in the hospital

I'm sure I am not the only one who thinks this, but it does get rather annoying when you get kiled or have a disease and you are comletely stuck. I mean, if you can manage your gang in jail, why can't you do that in the hospital? You only have a few bulet holes in you... And why can't we access the start page while in the hospital?

And while you are in on it , lets keep all red rels too so you can get killed again and again when you are out from hossie.
    If you are dead you are dead ..

in jail you are still healthy so you can plan and make a gang and make relations from jail or outside and start working after coming out from jail
    but in hospital you are sick and you can't do any thing

take this matter as in our real life not as a game :P

i'm not talking of when you got killed but when you get a std.

Isnt it less time in the hospy tho for whre disiese, think the loongest i ever was in was like 4 regular hours, dont like it dont use whorehouses, part of the game brother

I think that ever rich person that doesn't want to buy credits wants this: invent the miraculous cure that cures everything from bullet holes to STDs. And make it's price just like the prison bribe. 501 * your respect. I would love the crims crew for this update.
    If you people refuse to do this, I shall hire 5 crazy monkeys to ass rape the crims authorities