Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: mi dimetto :)

Default mi dimetto :)

Ok...il titolo del topic dice già tutto....ringrazio tutti i players italiani...
    comunque questo è quello che ho scritto alla crew:

Dear crew,

I am writing on behalf of the Italian players. As you all know, there have been a lot of bans in the last hours. All banned players and their friends have contacted me through the forum and messenger saying the following:
    Some of them are saying they have not used bots.

Some of them are asking for evidence. In particular, they are saying that you should give evidence of bot usage because people pay credits to play and it is their right to know the reason of their banning.

Some of them are asking why you ban mainly Italian accounts while there are other players from other countries using bots.

Some of them are asking why you ban the last day.

Some of them are saying some admins are asking players for bots (to give them to their friends playing?).

Some of them believe I am not the right mod for Italy because I am not able to get what they ask for (i.e. evidence of their bot usage, explanations about why only Italians get banned etc.).

Some of them are saying they had been told by another player that they would be banned on the last day...which means some admins told that player “don’t worry, I am going to ban xxxx on the last day”....which is not serious.

They want to protest against tc....and I have been told having no moderator can be a form of protest. There is no trust in Crew job...they think they are corrupted.

Please, take me off the crew as soon as possible. I have to represent Italians...and now I am representing their protest needs. I feel I cannot handle this job anymore. I am not the right person to represent Italian players.

I have other reasons to leave...lately there have been too many discussions inside the crew....and other not very serious behaviours (to cut the long story short, I can talk about them privately).

Thank you...and good luck for the future.

Daniela

ciao a tutti

ERA ORA

Default AHAHAHHAHA

VOGLIO SOLO RINGRAZIARE PER QUESTA EDIZIONE.....

CARLITOS76
    DOCTORFLANDERS
    SANDRIAX
    ALINA

GO TEPI GO TECNO GO MRP GO FISIO!!E GRAZIE DI TUTTO !

CRUSCHIN(ARRIVA IL NOKIA)
    CASTY
    ITA
    TISCU
    KOMA
    SIMO
    KILL
    BEAST
    FAFFIO
    SADIKA(FALLA FINITA)
    ACCAMAN
    PIKKOLADARK
    IRON
    SUPERMOON
    BOGA
    LETY
    ..........................ARMAN...LINK FOREVER
    CHICCO

KOME VEDETE MOLTI PLAYER CITATI NON GIOKANO,.....MA IL LORO VALORE RIMANE!IL LORO.......PERò......

FORZA E ONORE ISPA!

tutto sommato non ti ci è voluto molto tempo per capire (olivar ci ha impiegato anni )

purtroppo chi gestisce Tc si crede furbo e pensa che coi finti premi possa guadagnare tanto vendendo crediti. è vero ci sono player (per non offendere diciamo ingenui- ) che ancora comprano crediti..
    però gestendo con più onestà il game probabilmente incasserebbero il quaduplo.
    come detto da molti + volte o giocate per cazzeggiare oppure lasciate perdere... non ne vale la pena vi beccate l'ulcera e basta

DANY NO

OTTIMO DANIELA

E CHE NON SI CHIEDANO ALTRI MOD ITALIANI PER FAVORE !

PHUH !

a me manco un asluto e che sono l' ebreo stardi _(

Dani,nn sono fatti miei pero' sarebbe bello leggere questo tuo messaggio anke nel feedback internazionale,tanto e' un parere di tutti i players italiani che abbiano fatto almeno un edizione che sto gioko e' corrotto,scrivendolo qui e mandarlo alla crew resterebbe solo per poki intimi,scrivilo la cosi' magari un pokino arrossiscono

Quote Originally Posted by celticus
    Dani,nn sono fatti miei pero' sarebbe bello leggere questo tuo messaggio anke nel feedback internazionale,tanto e' un parere di tutti i players italiani che abbiano fatto almeno un edizione che sto gioko e' corrotto,scrivendolo qui e mandarlo alla crew resterebbe solo per poki intimi,scrivilo la cosi' magari un pokino arrossiscono

quoto