Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: mi dimetto :)

Default Re: mi dimetto :)

Quote Originally Posted by Sadika
    Ok...il titolo del topic dice già tutto....ringrazio tutti i players italiani...
    comunque questo è quello che ho scritto alla crew:

Dear crew,

I am writing on behalf of the Italian players. As you all know, there have been a lot of bans in the last hours. All banned players and their friends have contacted me through the forum and messenger saying the following:
    Some of them are saying they have not used bots.

Some of them are asking for evidence. In particular, they are saying that you should give evidence of bot usage because people pay credits to play and it is their right to know the reason of their banning.

Some of them are asking why you ban mainly Italian accounts while there are other players from other countries using bots.

Some of them are asking why you ban the last day.

Some of them are saying some admins are asking players for bots (to give them to their friends playing?).

Some of them believe I am not the right mod for Italy because I am not able to get what they ask for (i.e. evidence of their bot usage, explanations about why only Italians get banned etc.).

Some of them are saying they had been told by another player that they would be banned on the last day...which means some admins told that player “don’t worry, I am going to ban xxxx on the last day”....which is not serious.

They want to protest against tc....and I have been told having no moderator can be a form of protest. There is no trust in Crew job...they think they are corrupted.

Please, take me off the crew as soon as possible. I have to represent Italians...and now I am representing their protest needs. I feel I cannot handle this job anymore. I am not the right person to represent Italian players.

I have other reasons to leave...lately there have been too many discussions inside the crew....and other not very serious behaviours (to cut the long story short, I can talk about them privately).

Thank you...and good luck for the future.

Daniela

ciao a tutti

Default Re: mi dimetto :)

Quote Originally Posted by Sadika
    Ok...il titolo del topic dice già tutto....ringrazio tutti i players italiani...
    comunque questo è quello che ho scritto alla crew:

Dear crew,

I am writing on behalf of the Italian players. As you all know, there have been a lot of bans in the last hours. All banned players and their friends have contacted me through the forum and messenger saying the following:
    Some of them are saying they have not used bots.

Some of them are asking for evidence. In particular, they are saying that you should give evidence of bot usage because people pay credits to play and it is their right to know the reason of their banning.

Some of them are asking why you ban mainly Italian accounts while there are other players from other countries using bots.

Some of them are asking why you ban the last day.

Some of them are saying some admins are asking players for bots (to give them to their friends playing?).

Some of them believe I am not the right mod for Italy because I am not able to get what they ask for (i.e. evidence of their bot usage, explanations about why only Italians get banned etc.).

Some of them are saying they had been told by another player that they would be banned on the last day...which means some admins told that player “don’t worry, I am going to ban xxxx on the last day”....which is not serious.

They want to protest against tc....and I have been told having no moderator can be a form of protest. There is no trust in Crew job...they think they are corrupted.

Please, take me off the crew as soon as possible. I have to represent Italians...and now I am representing their protest needs. I feel I cannot handle this job anymore. I am not the right person to represent Italian players.

I have other reasons to leave...lately there have been too many discussions inside the crew....and other not very serious behaviours (to cut the long story short, I can talk about them privately).

Thank you...and good luck for the future.

Daniela

ciao a tutti

Ciao Daniela,

Meglio tardi che mai la tua dichiarazione.
    Con affetto sincero,
    Domenico

Giusta scelta .

Ma penso che agli admin non sfiora minimamente purtroppo .

mi dispiace che tu abbia deciso di lasciare ... non certo per questo gioco ... di cui inizia a fregarmi sempre di meno. Mi dispiace perchè mi sembri una ragazza simpatica e le volte che ci siamo senititi mi sono sempre divertito a parlare con te.
    Per quel che rigurda i ban chi se ne frega .... mi diverto più a farmi bannare che a giocare .....

bacioni ..... ps..... ti aspetto il 19 non mi dare BUCA ......
    Vittorio (trillina)

già c'è + gusto a cancellare e riregistrare gli account bannati

Quote Originally Posted by FaSTDiO
    già c'è + gusto a cancellare e riregistrare gli account bannati
    perepeeee

grazie ragazzi... non mi aspettavo (anche) parole carine credevo di trovare una marea di "era ora!"

se dico una cosa la faccio...
    CVD

CVD madonn parli come la mia prof di matematica

(per gli ignoranti come italianomedio Come Volevasi dimostrare)

anche se poi ho avuto il debito

Eh ma io sono una prof
    Come Volevasi Dimostrare....

cvd lo so anke io XD
    si mette tipo qnd devi negare la th tipo

hp damiano è gay
    th damiano e mrp si sposano

no th ( negare la tesi e dire il contrario)
    prendo in considerazione 2 gay ...x hp

damiano e mrp non si vogliono sposare ma x il secondo criterio di congruenza fra froci sono è impossibile
    quindi damiano e p si sposano

C.V.D. LOL