Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default scusatemi ma ci siamo scordati tutti,,,DI sadika.......

ORA OGNINO AVRà SIKURAMENTE LA PROPIA OPINIONE SU SADIKA(MOD USCENTE)ANKE IO HO AVUTO DISCUSSIONI ACCESE CON LEI...però il testo che avete letto in inglese lo ha scritto sotto una nostra rikiesta precisa!

non voglio ne essere retoriko ne ruffiano !ma dobbiamo rispettare illavoro che ha fatto per tutti!se poi le risposte non le abbiamo ottenute...le famose prove di ban etcet....
    lei ci ha messo la propia faccia(certo è il suo ruolo)..ma lo ha fatto!

dunkue personalmente ringrazio daniela!e forse pensandoci un po tutti kuanti...

pensateci è kuestione solo di rispetto!principio basilare non solo nella vita ma anke in un gioko!

levateme er vino!!!!ciao dani!

saluto volentieri l'ho konosciuta solo ieri e mi ha fatto una bella impressione kikkè se ne dika ciao sadika... ghgh ma ki te l'ha fatto fa?!? :P

Dear crew,
    I am writing on behalf of the Italian players. As you all know, there have been a lot of bans in the last hours. All banned players and their friends have contacted me through the forum and messenger saying the following:
    Some of them are saying they have not used bots.
    Some of them are asking for evidence. In particular, they are saying that you should give evidence of bot usage because people pay credits to play and it is their right to know the reason of their banning.
    Some of them are asking why you ban mainly Italian accounts while there are other players from other countries using bots.
    Some of them are asking why you ban the last day.
    Some of them are saying some admins are asking players for bots (to give them to their friends playing?).
    Some of them believe I am not the right mod for Italy because I am not able to get what they ask for (i.e. evidence of their bot usage, explanations about why only Italians get banned etc.).
    Some of them are saying they had been told by another player that they would be banned on the last day...which means some admins told that player “don’t worry, I am going to ban xxxx on the last day”....which is not serious.
    They want to protest against tc....and I have been told having no moderator can be a form of protest. There is no trust in Crew job...they think they are corrupted.
    Please, take me off the crew as soon as possible. I have to represent Italians...and now I am representing their protest needs. I feel I cannot handle this job anymore. I am not the right person to represent Italian players.
    I have other reasons to leave...lately there have been too many discussions inside the crew....and other not very serious behaviours (to cut the long story short, I can talk about them privately).

Thank you...and good luck for the future.

Daniela

grazie a te dani!.......CaRlIsio

GRAZIE DANY ...

a me sinceramente mi dispiace tanto dani che te ne vai...un bacio

i sadici siete voi....mi volete far commuovere, ecco

Grazie

sadika ti aspetto per lezioni d'inglese famo la professoressa di lingue 2

ah no....adesso vuoi farmi continuare a fare la mod da dietro le quinte?!?

Msn mai e

leggendo questo post si riflette la faccia di tc...lol
    mi viene in mente quando vi stava sul culo a tutti ,e ne parlavate dietro ahahahahah

ciao dani lo sempre detto che eri la migliore per fare il mod

Tep